Salty Bottoms Easter

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I reckon you may well be OK if Saturday is the salt tasting day or relatively early Sunday if my forecast of choice holds. I have to say general weather never really figures in our plans (Fog excepted) key is always wind :shocked

http://www.windguru.com/int/index.php?sc=24118

Wind Wed PM to Mid day Friday is predominately Westerly then turning Southerly but then pretty light. Wave height predicted at around 0.5 mtrs at 6-7 second intervals.

I have found Wind Guru to be pretty good from 48 hours out but like most forecasts the further out the less reliable

You will be well placed to have a peep 'over the wall' to see if you fancy it.

Having a walk up to the entrance to check the sea state is the reason for being at the RNSYC.

I will not start weather watching till Thursday when they have at least a 10% chance of being right. :naughty:

Jonathan :Stinky

If anyone is thinking of doing anything with the junior salty bottoms whilst at RNSYC, the cinema and roller skating are within easy walking distance. The cinema is a Hollywood cinema, so you can check their website for film times, not state of art like Norwich but a screen and seat!!

Guest princess peach

I have got a pile of books on the boat, a collection made up from a seasons visits to the WRC etc, and wondered if anyone fancied swapping books (not husbands or wives, or boats, just books :? ) over the Easter weekend?

:)

I have loads anyway so happy to give them away but being a book worm wouldn't mind something else to read.

I'll get Rebecca to sort hers out as well so maybe some children's ones as well.

Tammy x

Just having a think...... Would it be an idea to see if anyone fancied a curry at Oulton Broad on the Friday night ? The curry place opposite where we are mooring is ok..... Would need to book though if there would be a few of us..

We would be happy with the Red Herring but not the Indian if it is the one upstairs by the yacht station. Can I vote Jupes entertainment coordinator.

Jonathan :Stinky