So confirmed we have

Jupes and Jupiter's mist on Sea Hunter (said in a macho echoy voice

Mariotech on CrackerJack

MBird on Serenity

WayneAKP on Sea Gem

Senator on Clandestine

Lucky on Relentless

PJCJ on Binky

Plesbit minus Boat (name unknown at present)

diesel falcon on Grand Cru

HappyJax11 on HappyJax11

Will confirm the above boats on Monday with Oulton Broad so if there are any more please add now

I wonder if Pete will give us a bulk discount on the 9 boat Lockout! two guns

adam... :pirate

I am so curious how they are going to lockout 9 boats. that will require a minimum of 5 bridge lifts. :o we are really going to upset the locals travel movements. :naughty: Easter weekend as well. I wonder if we will get a mention on the local radio travel news. :lol:

Mark reminded me today I still owe them £10 from last years return trip through the lock, they forgot to take it at the time, when Mark mentioned our boat in conversation they mention that I still owe the monies. :o Have to raid the piggy bank again. :lol:

cheersbar

I am so curious how they are going to lockout 9 boats. that will require a minimum of 5 bridge lifts. :o we are really going to upset the locals travel movements. :naughty: Easter weekend as well. I wonder if we will get a mention on the local radio travel news. :lol:

Mark reminded me today I still owe them £10 from last years return trip through the lock, they forgot to take it at the time, when Mark mentioned our boat in conversation they mention that I still owe the monies. :o Have to raid the piggy bank again. :lol:

cheersbar

Ian - are you going to book this in advance, as it is going to take some organising for them. Thanks, if so.

Will be letting them know tomorrow they may want to do it an hour apart in 2 lots so we will wait and see, as Colin says 5 lifts consecutively is not going to go down too well with the locals.

Then again Happy Jacks wont need a lift on the road bridge and dependent on tide Mark, Luke and Diesel Falcon could not need it lifting either.

High tide is 13.06 BST on Saturday so depending on how early everyone wants to start Low tide is at 6.55 BST at Lowestoft so probably 8.00 at Mutford

Being ever so considerate we are prepared to wait for the second lot of lock outs :grin:

We have got Clanny through without a lift before at 12'6" on a low tide.

Roll on Easter.

I would LOVE to be there for that flotilla going through Mutford and down Lake Lothing but my crew pass is only for Saturday. Having been unable to work on the boat this weekend and therefore missed the chance to drop her back in by Easter I suspect I will spend most of Easter working on the boat in the hope of getting her back in the following week.

Oh right. Maybe I will be lucky enough then. I may have a word with my skipper and ask permission to board at Oulton Broad.

As I won't be having to pilot a boat I should be able to put the camera to some use capturing the chaos. :naughty:

Haven't yet decided which of my (many) cameras to bring!

Weather latest guess from Accuweather and Metcheck shows not bad as far as rain, temperatures touching double figures, a bit of Sunshine bit disagreement on the wind.

Have to say all the forecasts are now moving towards what accuweather forecast over a week ago.

Will be very much see on the day.

I reckon you may well be OK if Saturday is the salt tasting day or relatively early Sunday if my forecast of choice holds. I have to say general weather never really figures in our plans (Fog excepted) key is always wind :shocked

http://www.windguru.com/int/index.php?sc=24118

Wind Wed PM to Mid day Friday is predominately Westerly then turning Southerly but then pretty light. Wave height predicted at around 0.5 mtrs at 6-7 second intervals.

I have found Wind Guru to be pretty good from 48 hours out but like most forecasts the further out the less reliable

You will be well placed to have a peep 'over the wall' to see if you fancy it.

I have to say general weather never really figures in our plans (Fog excepted) key is always wind

Can tell you are a hard top man Perry :grin:

Now it looks like Metcheck, Accuweather and The Met Office are coming into line they would also seem to be in agreement with your wind Guru.

Basically if any one was thinking of going out again Monday forget it, but poking a head over the wall on Saturday and Sunday could well produce usable seas.