Pump Outs.

SEAMASTER

Hello Michael

The list was compiled with the help of forum members replying to the topic with updates on the current price of pumpouts and fuel costs when they visited various locations, as you can imagine the fuel costs were updated more often.

You can leave a message on both topics Fuel & Pump Out or send me a PM and I will alter the front page of each topic accordingly.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

If the Oulton Broad pump out is now closed, and I believe that it has, then folk will either have to keep their legs crossed and buttocks nipped or seek a pump out at the nearby Waveney River Centre. I'm not sure that Beccles has pump out facilities either, unless someone knows better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JennyMorgan said:

If the Oulton Broad pump out is now closed, and I believe that it has, then folk will either have to keep their legs crossed and buttocks nipped or seek a pump out at the nearby Waveney River Centre. I'm not sure that Beccles has pump out facilities either, unless someone knows better.

I will pump out at Beecles before I go to Oulton I think.... I can't keep me legs crossed that long ha ha ha..... :naughty:

• Like 2

I was there in September last year and I had a pump out and he said he was closing October if I remember.... there building houses there.. and next door was a bungalow house.. and the that had been sold to for development... shame that... I would of thought OBYS might of installed a pump out station......

No worries Jonzo im sure it was around or therabouts 8 minutes!

I agree self service is not the sort of thing everyone will want to get involved in if your on your hols  but when we moored at the WRC self service was actually quite handy. 

We did suggest a few times that the time be increased to 10minutes due to the cost but it was never given consideration,  especially as any user had to supply their own blue stuff, you will not believe that once they even removed the hose you would use to give the tank a quick rinse.....there was a lot of complaints about that one, a bit daft we thought. 

I will pass the Waveney. And just go up to beecles. Got to agree with scrumpy on that DIY pump out malarkey. And having only a limited time. I will leave that for the brave and the experience ones. How can one stand there pumping out holding a Gin and tonic with the woft of. Well you know what. It would make my lemon term. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Dnks, perhaps there was risk that the rinse pipe might be used for filling the fresh water tank, urghhhh!

At least at brooms they have 2 very distinct water pipes. And even better the man does it for you!!!cheers 

wont even spill your g&t!!!

• Like 2