Auction Time.

JennyMorgan

Fishing & boating auction on Sunday at Stalham.

2017 Museum Events
Bringing the Story of the Broads Alive

Picture

Sunday 07 May  Boat and Fishing Jumble 9am to 12pm
If you enjoy boats or fishing, like a bargain and recycling, then this well-established sale is for you!  £1 entry.  Please phone the Museum if you would like a stall (£10).

Part of the Broads Outdoors Festival

A chance for Griff & Co to clear out BA's lockers!

• Like 1

I can actually go to this event and hope to do so.  Yes our shoreside locker does need clearing out but it will take three of us to do it, well at least two of us and there will only be me onboard this weekend, not even Macie Dog so I will go along and try not to buy owt!

Griff

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

I can actually go to this event and hope to do so.  Yes our shoreside locker does need clearing out but it will take three of us to do it, well at least two of us and there will only be me onboard this weekend, not even Macie Dog so I will go along and try not to buy owt!

Griff

You could dispose of the famous blue bow fender, should make a premium:shocked

53 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

A Pirelli P Zero, cut in half, on two pieces of blue polyprop. Looks very smart.

I'd go for a Michelin. Harder wearing and better stopping!!!:bow:bow

Robin could sign the fenders. As seen on the captains blog. Double bubble:party:  

Just now, brandenjg said:

Misleading title. I turned up ready for an auction only to find a car boot. Now on way to Arminghall for a look around.

P.s bought B.I.L a lifejacket.

Sorry, didn't you have a poke around whilst you were there?

2 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

Sorry, didn't you have a poke around whilst you were there?

Yeah had a good look around the museum, bought B.I.L a lifejacket and some mooring rope and got a dremel bench press for my brother.

I imagined it would be like the irelands auctions in Wroxham so took plenty of cash. Atleast the missus will be happy I didn't spend more than a couple quid :)

Only spent £6 on a box of brushes. Nothing much else to buy ( I really must clear out the shed). We bought more at Julie's car boot in Burgh Castle. Hopefully better next year.

Colincheers

• Like 1