New Year On Board

coolcat

Up to the boat tomorrow evening to spend the New Year.

Been to Aldi for provisions so should be all set for a lovely couple of days of food, drink and merriment on board :55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:

If we are lucky we might even get some boating in as well.

Anyone else spending New Year afloat ?

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Have a great time Mr Coolcat and a very Happy New Year to you and your family

Grace

Edited to add, some of your lovely photos would very much be appreciated :default_icon_kiss:

Well.........the camera will be in the car, fingers crossed the weather plays ball lol!!

Happy New Year to you and yours Grace :default_beerchug:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lulu said:

We are going to the boat tomorrow morning but have to come back Sunday. Mini mini break!  

We are staying till Monday,

Anytime afloat is better than no time.

Happy New Year to you and yours :55c8f94983015_default_happyparty: 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, deebee29 said:

Have a great time Coolcat & Lulu.

The weather forecast says it’s supposed to warm up over the weekend.

Stay safe & a Happy New Year to you all:55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:

That is a result......will save on the heating bill !

'B.A' Has been out since the 23rd, and will be into the New Year.  They are currently at Malthouse Broad, no doubt expecting to get frozen in once again on any given morning :default_icon_e_surprised:

Anyroadup, I wish you all the best time afloat and for the New Year all those of you lucky enough to be on the rivers :default_beerchug:

Griff

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

'B.A' Has been out since the 23rd, and will be into the New Year.  They are currently at Malthouse Broad, no doubt expecting to get frozen in once again on any given morning :default_icon_e_surprised:

Anyroadup, I wish you all the best time afloat and for the New Year all those of you lucky enough to be on the rivers :default_beerchug:

Griff

I've seen Robin's videos at Acle ......hope it is a bit calmer by the time we arrive as our tub lives at Acle:default_biggrin:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Been out since 2009 this being my 9th new year afloat , for all those afloat take care and above all enjoy its a beautiful time of year :default_icon_wave:

I would agree with Ricardo, take care, whilst there should be no ice risk it will be pretty breezy at times.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Kate and I hope to be out Saturday  and Sunday , and praying that Ludham bridge is passable .

any recommandations of a good NYE evening stop (with electric if poss)

I've a feeling both the Dog and New Inn have NYE dos on. Might be worth giving them a bell. I've an idea the Lion might too but no electric. Mind you if your in the pub do you really need it? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

I've a feeling both the Dog and New Inn have NYE dos on. Might be worth giving them a bell. I've an idea the Lion might too but no electric. Mind you if your in the pub do you really need it? 

I think the Lion at Thurne is closed over New Year for some further refurbishment :12_slight_smile: