Bucket List

What's your bucket list?

Here's mine:

To learn how to fly

To fly inverted over the Grand Cannon 

To fly in the rear seat of any of the following: Red 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,Or 9.

To visit Victoria falls

To visit Angel falls

To go back to Italy *

To score the winning goal for Chelsea in the FA cup or champions league. (this may not happen).

*Been once would love to go again.

Learn Spainish or Italian.

Not a very big list but hope to do some of them.I have been lucky done a fair bit of travel. Done a bit of flying and own a boat on the broads.Now what's yours?

Ian 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

What's your bucket list?

Here's mine:

To learn how to fly

To fly inverted over the Grand Cannon 

To fly in the rear seat of any of the following: Red 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,Or 9.

To visit Victoria falls

To visit Angel falls

To go back to Italy *

To score the winning goal for Chelsea in the FA cup or champions league. (this may not happen).

*Been once would love to go again.

Learn Spainish or Italian.

Not a very big list but hope to do some of them.I have been lucky done a fair bit of travel. Done a bit of flying and own a boat on the broads.Now what's yours?

Ian 

You are John Terry and I claim my £5

If you want to learn Italian I can recommend the Michel Thomas method as a start.

3 minutes ago, donnygeoff said:

To live long enough to see my 18 year old daughter graduate from uni and have a settled life and to see my beautiful granddaughter reach her teenage years ( or older if I am lucky)..........

everything else, I could do now if I wanted........

:default_beerchug:

Bravo 

Lulu and I lost some very dear friends over the last few years, I personally lost 4 mates, my best friend  that I grew up with and one of my flying buddy's plus another 2 good guys, all in their 50's, that's what got us into buying a boat.

We always said 'when we retire' well bugger retiring and waiting we are doing it now so we can enjoy our future together on the Broads and beyond.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Selsie said:

Lulu and I lost some very dear friends over the last few years, I personally lost 4 mates, my best friend  that I grew up with and one of my flying buddy's plus another 2 good guys, all in their 50's, that's what got us into buying a boat.

We always said 'when we retire' well bugger retiring and waiting we are doing it now so we can enjoy our future together on the Broads and beyond.

Absolutely.  While fit, well and can afford it go for it.  We're a long time dead!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, donnygeoff said:

To live long enough to see my 18 year old daughter graduate from uni and have a settled life and to see my beautiful granddaughter reach her teenage years ( or older if I am lucky)..........

everything else, I could do now if I wanted........

:default_beerchug:

Struck a chord did that, the granddaughter bit.

I also want to be around long enough to enjoy my grandchildren growing up and hope they enjoy their Grandad......and see Freddie Mercury live. 

• Like 1