Bucket List

10 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

I've ticked off quite a few of mine already, I have been proper lucky.  To name but a few in no particular order:-       Got our own Broads Woody,    took her to sea with HMS Explorer,    Met the queen (Twice) and introduced my wife to her,      Saw ELO live in concert,      Got  'My' personalised registration plate,    Swam with wild dolphins (Twice),     Sat and chatted with an astronaut,     Had tea n biscuits with Prince Charles,      Own and ride a Triumph Tiger,    Became a Grandad (Twice),     Sailed around the Greek islands as a Skipper.  Achieved the gold standard in both down hill and X country skiing,    Regular game shoot.    There are t'others but that will do for now

I try to set realistic targets on the bucket list, next two are a fast taxi ride in that Lancaster bomber in Lincolnshire and a flight in that twin seater Spitfire.  To hit 25 straight at my local clay shooting ground on three disciplines,  DTL,   S k e e t  and sporting.  (Done it before but at other locations).  Go for a full six months between dental appts without any issues,      Have a weekend afloat onboard a Brooms Admiral,    Retire before I reach 65 and be able to afford it !

What else - Oh yes, world peace of course, and a weekend onboard 'B.A' with Kelly Brook - easy!

Griff

I have done the Lancaster,four Merlins go off wow.

Ps Griff please tell why Kelly Brook on BA?:default_biggrin:

Ian

I always wanted one of those :default_sad:. I drive a Mercedes est now which I can get an 8X4 sheet of ply on:default_icon_e_biggrin:

I'm quite shaw neither of us would be able to get in a Dino let alone get out again without help.

Colin:default_winko: