What A Day Of Sport Today

England and English involved in three sports.England playing Panama in the world cup.England playing Australia in the ODI hopefully to win the series five nil.Lewis Hamilton  at the France GP.Good luck everyone involved. No Brits involved but ,Tennis at Queens.My problem  is to try and watch all three.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

What a great day for English sport. First England winning 6-1.Then Lewis winning the French GP.Just Finnished  England beating Australia to win the series 5-0.

How was the cricket??? Looked like we left it a bit late..... I've been working all day ensuring lots of kiddies and their family enjoy their cycle race... done 100k on a borrowed bike with a razor blade for a saddle :default_shocked1animated: my bit for British sports! 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Londonlad1985 said:

How was the cricket??? Looked like we left it a bit late..... I've been working all day ensuring lots of kiddies and their family enjoy their cycle race... done 100k on a borrowed bike with a razor blade for a saddle :default_shocked1animated: my bit for British sports! 

We did not make it easy,but we played well at every match.Now we need to do that in test matches.