Motor Boats Monthly (as Was)

TeamElla

Publication ended Oct 2014.

I used to buy the odd copy and have various months issues between 2004 and 2014 (totalling 35 issues), if anyone wants them as follows:-

2004 - June

2005 - October

2006 - Jan / Oct / Nov

2007 - April

2008 - Jan / Feb / July / Aug / Sept / Nov / Dec

2009 - March / Apr / July / Aug / Nov / Dec

2010 - Jan / March / June / Sept / Oct

2011 -  Feb / May / July / Aug / Sept / Nov

2012 - Apr / Sept / Oct

2013 - Sept

2014 - Sept

It's all or nothing, as I want to make space, so they're all going to recycling unless anyone wants them ALL.

Available either for collection in Kent or by arrangement on the Broads.

Rgds,

Steve

• Like 1

Unfortunately, i have no need for any of your mags.

I do remember buying loads myself. I regularly bought PBO, MBY and YM.  I stopped buying them when all they started testing was large unaffordable luxury boats and yachts, and only wanted to do features on sailing abroad, the Carribean and Med etc, so had nothing of interest or in common with me, and what type of boating i could afford. 

It`s a shame as they used to be a great monthly read, of which i used to look forward to.

9 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

What's that MM?

A magazine about the west end of London?? Is it worth a read? 

I once heard them described as Gentlemen's Special Interest Magazines lol Sounds more English than "nice cup of tea"  :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ray said:

I once heard them described as Gentlemen's Special Interest Magazines lol Sounds more English than "nice cup of tea"  :default_biggrin:

I've just googled Mayfair magazine....I have to say I'm shocked. It took me a good 20 minutes to find my way off of the page :default_biggrin:

MM you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing this to my attention:default_rofl:

It is a shame that waiting rooms don't take mag donations anymore. We had every Norfolk/Anglia Afloat. About 10 years of Classic Boat and about the same of The Field. And they also ended up in the recycling nobody wanted them.

11 hours ago, Ray said:

Ah. When I was a lad !  There was something strange about the paper it was printed on though. Some of the pages would often stick together..... :default_blush:

On 18/06/2019 at 07:58, ChrisB said:

It is a shame that waiting rooms don't take mag donations anymore. We had every Norfolk/Anglia Afloat. About 10 years of Classic Boat and about the same of The Field. And they also ended up in the recycling nobody wanted them.

Ah well, you did it wrong, all i did was walk in with an arm full of bike mags and put them our local doctors surgery waiting room table. I did`nt stop to ask if they wanted them, they got them, like it or not.

• Like 2