A Big Day Tomorrow.

A big day today.Our daughter Nicola (Nic),gets married today.She not boat mad like us, instead her love is horses.Her horse is Whizz.The Wedding takes place in Tunbridge wells, the reception in a lovely pub,The Kentish Rifleman.Marina and I wish her  and Husband to be ,lots of happiness. 

A picture of Whizz.

20190601_145201.jpg

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

A big day today.Our daughter Nicola (Nic),gets married today.She not boat mad like us, instead her love is horses.Her horse is Whizz.The Wedding takes place in Tunbridge wells, the reception in a lovely pub,The Kentish Rifleman.Marina and I wish her  and Husband to be ,lots of happiness. 

A picture of Whizz.

20190601_145201.jpg

Congratulations to you all. You brought back memories of 48+ years ago of mine and my late wife's day. The 16 hand thing with four legs was called Lark. My word we were very young! But full of the future.

20190825_132113.thumb.jpg.e68f9af768ada5abe20adf06d37b49af.jpg

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

A picture of Whizz.

20190601_145201.jpg

Congratulations to the Happy Couple, hope you all have a fantastic day!

What a day, we were lucky with the weather .The theme for the day was western .The wedding was at Tunbridge wells and the reception at the kentish Rifleman.Marina went for a cream coloured dress.I had a paisley waistcoat,RAF cufflinks. and a Marshalls badge and a pocket watch.The reason being my great grand mother was Scottish, my Father in the RAF.Keeping a little bit of my past a few pics.

20190825_104149.jpg

20190825_105317.jpg

20190825_122202.jpg

• Like 7