Aa...

You should be covered by River Canal Rescue as part of your N+G insurance. RCR have four levels of cover ranging from Retainer up to Gold. The higher the level of cover the more inclusive call outs and cover etc. The lowest level Retainer basically makes you a member and means you are treated in the same way and they will send someone out to fix your boat or tow you, but the calls are chargeable at a fixed rate. I believe the RCR cover with N+G is Retainer level. This may not seem like much of a benefit but if you break down on a Sunday afternoon you have one number to call and log a call out and they arrange for someone to come to you at a fixed hourly cost. I don't know for sure, but I'm fairly certain it is Boulters they will call for the Broads, they may even use other yards I don't know. However you make one call and are guaranteed someone will turn up to help you.

More details on the level of cover

https://www.rivercanalrescue.co.uk/breakdown-cover/help-me-decide/

• Thanks 1