Good Pubs With Outdoor Seating

OscarP

Looking for suggestions of recommended pubs in the broads, that have outdoor seating/beer garden.  Looking to plan which to put on our itinerary for our boat holiday but not ready to venture indoors at the moment and prefer outdoor seating.  I've got a few captured and welcome any suggestions, especially those with nice ales.

Thanks! 

All Northern rivers

Ranworth Maltsters*, New Inn Horning* , Swan Horning , Ferry Inn Horning ,Kings Arms Hoveton , pubs at Coltishall*,Acle Bridge*,White Horse Upton*, White Lion Thurne*, can take drinks onto the green at Sutton , Norada at Potter if open , Pleasure boat Hickling*, Dog Inn*Ludham Bridge and the Kings arms*Ludham village  

the ones with an * are those I can recommend from personal visits others I may not had visited or they were not to my taste , but tastes differ 

• Like 1

Sutton Staithe Hotel have added extra outside seating outside and are giving table service.

Ferry Inn at Stokesby are only serving outside but will serve food as takeaway if requested so you can eat on your boat if the weather isn't good for al fresco.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

The New  Inn is taking booking large outside  area. Waters edge Brumaton 

Has anyone got a telephone number or email address for the New Inn the number listed didn’t connect yesterday but I am in the North York Moors!

theyve probably got a different code up here!  😉

Has anyone got a telephone number or email address for the New Inn the number listed didn’t connect yesterday but I am in the North York Moors!
theyve probably got a different code up here!  

This is the number on Facebook - ‭+44 1692 631223‬. info@newinn-horning.co.uk

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ray said:

Sutton Staithe Hotel have added extra outside seating outside and are giving table service.

Having just reread this I should clarify that the extra outside seating is the outside sort of outside seating and not of course the inside sort of outside seating which is hard to find these days!