That Settles That.

Cheesey69

4 hours ago, SteveO said:

Just as well we now have a full lockdown. I was getting tired of smug locals posting photos of them cruising deserted rivers that I am not allowed onto.

4 hours ago, Meantime said:

One or two of the forum members here have been posting some welcome  pictures of their local walks exercise around Broadland. 

I am always mindful of that balance between people who aren’t around the Broads wanting to still see what’s going on and not wanting to cause upset to those who can’t be here. 

On balance the feedback I have had is to keep posting the photos and videos. 

• Like 5

Guest Jayfire
2 minutes ago, SwanR said:

I am always mindful of that balance between people who aren’t around the Broads wanting to still see what’s going on and not wanting to cause upset to those who can’t be here.

I don't think you're capable of ever causing anyone upset Jean, it's just not you. You keep posting your pics and vids for everyone to enjoy :default_smile:

12 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Don take it the wrong way.Dont think your photo will feature  on Country file calendar for 2022.:default_biggrin:

Would make a good 'puma spotted in broadland' article, they normally get piccies like that. (even if it was in kent)

• Haha 2

On 05/01/2021 at 15:21, SwanR said:

On balance the feedback I have had is to keep posting the photos and videos. 

I absolutely love seeing everyone's pictures. I'm to the point of using Google Maps on satellite just to look at the Broads. I may be incredibly jealous of those that live there and have their own boats to use when they wish (current restrictions not withstanding) but I would never in a million years not want to see photos :8_laughing:

• Like 5