Something To Look Forward To

Polly

WYCCT, will, like many small business's with volunteers, find it hard in the current environment to offer sailings.

I am not convinced that they will be offering many sailings this year, unless it is towards the very end of the season.

I fear some current restrictions could well remain for larger groupings - I hope I am wrong though!!!

Hope it happens for you, no reason why it shouldn't.   We demand a write up with plenty of photo's in the normal manner

I've often toyed with the idea of hiring one of the wherries for a couple of days during our Lads week so I can get all 24 crew members onboard for a sail then have a games night onboard.  Trouble is they seem to stop their season prior to us being afloat in October

Griff

4 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

Hope it happens for you, no reason why it shouldn't.   We demand a write up with plenty of photo's in the normal manner

I've often toyed with the idea of hiring one of the wherries for a couple of days during our Lads week so I can get all 24 crew members onboard for a sail then have a games night onboard.  Trouble is they seem to stop their season prior to us being afloat in October

Griff

I think you would need 2 Griff as each wherry yacht can only carry 12 passengers. I would go for Norada and White Moth. I think the trading wherries carry more. I say Norada (having sailed on all three wherry yachts + one pleasure) because her shorter loa. Nessesitated a non traditional rig and the inclusion of a boom certainly gives her better sailing qualities.

• Thanks 1

Have you asked? 

Yep ages ago - Albion it was.

No harm in asking again.  12 would be fine as I could split the day between crews.

I'd really like to have Albion overnight so the crews could spend a social evening onboard her, sort of a table top games night.  We could bring our own nibbles / drinks / chairs and the like.  Get 'B.A' and t Jewels berthed up close by, even rafted up overnight would do.

Polly - Seem to be hijacking your thread - Many apologies xx

Griff