Forum Down?

I couldn't log on this morning, I kept getting a message saying there was an error and to try again. Was there an upgrade or some such?

I've just got home and all is well again. So you now know the reason I've been quiet, sorry guys, I'm back and quiet no more :default_biggrin: x

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I couldn't log on this morning, I kept getting a message saying there was an error and to try again. Was there an upgrade or some such?

I've just got home and all is well again. So you now know the reason I've been quiet, sorry guys, I'm back and quiet no more :default_biggrin: x

:default_coat:  Yes.  I thought you had gone quiet too - just knew there was a forum problem. :default_rolleyes:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ExSurveyor said:

It was a scheduled server upgrade apparently.

Well could you please see that the server upgrade is done during the night in future so that I don't go into panic mode thinking I've been barred or something. Honestly, you just can't get the staff :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Well could you please see that the server upgrade is done during the night in future so that I don't go into panic mode thinking I've been barred or something. Honestly, you just can't get the staff :default_biggrin:

the problem is that they do do it in the night- for them, the servers are based in America, so overnight maintenance for them is a pain in the morning for us

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Well could you please see that the server upgrade is done during the night in future so that I don't go into panic mode thinking I've been barred or something.

Honestly Gracie, you have to get some kind of reference to drinking into all your posts! :default_norty::409_wine_glass::default_rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

Gracie,dont think you've ever been barred have you?:default_drinks:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Judging by what you've just called me, I'd say you've spent the afternoon in the bar:default_drinks::default_biggrin: :default_icon_kiss:

In my defense I'm not in the pub any longer! :default_smiley-angelic002: And I blame my phone, it's not the fact I should have been wearing my glasses and I blame the bloody spell checker. Oh and the e is very close to the r. Many apologies Gracious :default_icon_redface::default_icon_kiss::default_drinks:

• Haha 2

I know exactly why the forum went down - Server Upgrade? Really? :default_rofl:

Nope, it was because our model boat building professor (Grendel) had posted progression on his model boat thread, as a result the forum went into a state of shock and then into lockdown whilst it recovered  - Simples  :default_icon_liar:

Griff

• Like 1
  • Haha 6