Signed In Or Logged Out?

2 hours ago, ZimbiIV said:

Either way I think we need a 7 year old to fix it.

paul

My boys sort out any problems I have :facepalm:

I haven't noticed anything different today which is amazing, if any one is going to have issues in the technical department it will be me :default_biggrin: x

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Oldspice said:

I can't work out now if I'm logged in or logged out ... just seem to get accept something come up andcthen back in circles to step one again... 😂😂

Now just clicked on something just by chance/accident and it shows me logged in... ...

1 hour ago, MauriceMynah said:

How do I clear my browser cache on my phone ?

I closed the app, shut the browser and restarted the phone, then I had a small drink and a lay down.

Not sure what fixed it, the drink and sleep or the engineer reset.

:default_beerchug:

I don't do tech. :default_pcwhack:

• Haha 2

Looking at some error logs I had recently, I think Gracie might have had something to do with it? :default_biggrin:

Wine Installer v1.0 Warning !! wine binary (still) found, which may indicate a (conflicting) previous installation. You might want to abort and uninstall Wine first. (If you previously tried to install from source manually, run 'make uninstall' from the wine root directory) We need to install Wine as the root user. Do you want us to build Wine, 'su root' and install Wine? Enter 'no' to build Wine without installing: (yes/no) yes Running configure... checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking for gcc... gcc checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking for suffix of executables... checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of object files... o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed checking for g++... g++ checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes checking for cpp... cpp checking whether gcc -m32 works... no configure: error: Cannot build a 32-bit program, you need to install 32-bit development libraries. Configure failed, aborting install.

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Meantime said:

Looking at some error logs I had recently, I think Gracie might have had something to do with it? :default_biggrin:

Wine Installer v1.0 Warning !! wine binary (still) found, which may indicate a (conflicting) previous installation. You might want to abort and uninstall Wine first. (If you previously tried to install from source manually, run 'make uninstall' from the wine root directory) We need to install Wine as the root user. Do you want us to build Wine, 'su root' and install Wine? Enter 'no' to build Wine without installing: (yes/no) yes Running configure... checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking for gcc... gcc checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking for suffix of executables... checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of object files... o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed checking for g++... g++ checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes checking for cpp... cpp checking whether gcc -m32 works... no configure: error: Cannot build a 32-bit program, you need to install 32-bit development libraries. Configure failed, aborting install.

How very dare you :default_eusa_naughty:

I had absolutely nothing to do with it thank you very much :default_biggrin: I mean seriously MT, what are you on? What does the rest of your post even mean? :facepalm:x

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gracie said:

How very dare you :default_eusa_naughty:

I had absolutely nothing to do with it thank you very much :default_biggrin: I mean seriously MT, what are you on? What does the rest of your post even mean? :facepalm:x

I have absolutely no idea! :default_rofl:I was hoping you could tell me with the aid of some wine :409_wine_glass: 

• Haha 1