ANYBODY ABOUT THIS COMING WEEK?

SPEEDTRIPLE

Hi all

as many of you will know, next friday will see us back afloat on Maffett Cruisers Kestrel (friday 29th for a week)

post-766-0-77127500-1402771633_thumb.jpg

Is anybody going to be afloat, and if anybody sees us, please feel free to come and say hello, or give us a wave if underway.

Regards and happy cruising to all ........................ Neil

Have a great time Neil. Is it just the two of you onboard? We are looking forward to our two weeks on Kingfisher in August.

Not this time Ian, there`ll be 9 of us.

Karen and me

my brother Trev and his partner Maria

Trevs daughter Sarah + partner Stewart + their daught Isabella

Trevs other Daughter Kate, with her son Harry.

Trev and me are seasoned veterans of the Broads, with Karen coming in 7 years ago for the first time, then Maria came for the first time about 5 years ago. Sarah and Kate have`nt been on the broads for a few years now, but for Stewart, Isabella, and Harry it`s their first time, and Hary and Isabella are both 3 years old (or should that be young?).

Hence why we`ve hired Kestrel. I only hope there`s enough room, or we might have to spring a surprise on John and Linda, and take out Kingfisher or Swaloow if they`re still in?.

• Like 1

Not this time Ian, there`ll be 9 of us.

Hence why we`ve hired Kestrel. I only hope there`s enough room, or we might have to spring a surprise on John and Linda, and take out Kingfisher or Swaloow if they`re still in?.

Looking at the layout you should be able to squeeze in, Neil.... good job you're all family!

http://www.maffettriverside.co.uk/page16.htm

We will be about around Brundal, Bramerton, Rockland and Norwich next weekend, If you see Andorra feel free to say hello, If you see 2 idiots thrashing the water with shiny lures aboard Andorra 2 give us a wave.

dave ice slice

We're hoping to be at Rocklands on Saturday and Surlingham on Sunday this weekend. cheersbar

I too will be up on my boat starting from Thursday 19th June returning home on Tuesday 8th July. It's the annual meet for the "other place" on Saturday as many of you will know, but I'm thinking of heading south on Sunday or Monday.

I'll keep an eye open for everyone. :)

We will be up to 'My Panache' on Saturday 21st-my birthday.  Will stay at Beccles overnight.  Sunday morning will be sobered up (maybe!) and booked into WRC for the night.  Monday booked into Broadland Holiday Village, first time but been meaning to give it a try for a while. Tuesday, probably Loddon, who knows from there!  Forum flag will be flying aloft, except for Somerleyton and Reedham bridges!  Give us a wave if you see us.  Happy sailing!  Regards Alan and Eve. ice slice  :wave

• Like 1

We will be about from 20th-23rd .... mostly maggot dangling over the weekend starting in the marina at potter Friday and Saturday and then moving of to Salhouse early Sunday morning for the day.

Will make sure that we will be around and meet up ....how long are you going to be on the boat in july?...

Yes still got duster... been handy for dumping and carting all the messy stuff about when swapping boats.

Thought I'd better explain that as this thread was started last week and that last week this week was next week it is necessary to keep in mind that next week would have been the week after next last week.

I'm glad I've clarified that. :)

Hence I've changed the Header! Now we can just continue but we do need to put dates in, please!  :bow :bow :bow

Down for the week, fetching the Royal Enfield down to run about on.

total coincidence just found both your boats on a certain website :naughty:  while browsing.

We should be about that weekend Paul.... new boat is having some new bits fitted from 30th june and should have it back around 10th july all being well..... so hope to catch up with you then.