ANYBODY ABOUT THIS COMING WEEK?

SPEEDTRIPLE

Sorry for any confusion folks,

Yes, we are definitely going to be afloat from THIS Friday 20th June for a week.

Not exactly where or which way we will go yet, as 9 of us (well 7 adults anyway) will have to agree a plan. It`s also recently dawned on me that with 2 toddlers along, we`ll be heading for places where they can enjoy themselves.

John, (Hockham Admiral), are you going to be afloat on Friday, if so whereabouts, as we have something for you, and can drop it off before we get to Loddon.

Also, if anybody is in Loddon on friday, we`ll be having lunch at Rosie Leas (wherelse?) around noon+.  Less than 48 hours now.

Regards to all ........................ Neil.

Sorry for any confusion folks,

Yes, we are definitely going to be afloat from THIS Friday 20th June for a week.

Not exactly where or which way we will go yet, as 9 of us (well 7 adults anyway) will have to agree a plan. It`s also recently dawned on me that with 2 toddlers along, we`ll be heading for places where they can enjoy themselves.

John, (Hockham Admiral), are you going to be afloat on Friday, if so whereabouts, as we have something for you, and can drop it off before we get to Loddon.

Also, if anybody is in Loddon on friday, we`ll be having lunch at Rosie Leas (wherelse?) around noon+.  Less than 48 hours now.

Regards to all ........................ Neil.

We'll be at home until midday, Neil, then at Bells by 14.30.

• 1 month later...

Well I hope you all have your crash helmets on as well as your life jackets.     We moored for the afternoon at Somerleyton in the week.   No kid it was like the 7th circle of hell.   Boats smashing into boats left right and centre.       One guy had got his rope wedged firmly it turned out to be under the boat in the bow thruster.   He thought it was his prop and went into a panic.   A diver was called out.   Another boat tried to set off thinking all of its occupants were on board but one of the party was still on the bank and holding on for grim death to the rope.    Not a young man, my hubby yelled at him to let go or you will go in.   Eventually the leaving boat stopped and it was all anyone could do to say 'dont reverse your back rope is in the water'.    Calm prevailed and the chap managed to get on and said rope rescued and off they went.   Accidents so quickly can happen.   The private boat two boats down got smacked twice and he went home , pledging to come out again when the madness calms down.         One of the shared boats skippers walked up to us and asked could we help him bring his boat back with us as he was terrified to stay where he was any longer.       I think much longer there and we would all have been in for counselling , both hirers and privateers.

One of the shared boats skippers walked up to us and asked could we help him bring his boat back with us as he was terrified to stay where he was any longer. I think much longer there and we would all have been in for counselling , both hirers and privateers.

Was it Thunder?!

It's our turn tomorrow but having a school holiday share this is just the norm!!!