around and about the broads

jillR

2 hours ago, hazelgirl said:

Ah so it is for those under 50 posts or so, better get to work then lol :) 

Yes, come on girl. Get that 50 sorted and we can do the proposing thing followed by the infamous initiation ceremony..:naughty:

1 minute ago, JanetAnne said:

Yes, come on girl. Get that 50 sorted and we can do the proposing thing followed by the infamous initiation ceremony..:naughty:

Erm .......................do the what........followed by the what now??????????? I am married :shocked

Will you be putting the leather cat suit away as well, Miss W? :naughty: Lynsey, don't worry about the initiation ceremony, it's quite painless, kissing a turkey's bottom and telling a really awful joke is about as bad as it gets, (you could get some advice on the joke bit from Poppy).........it's great having another girlie on board to help keep this lot of reprobates in check

Grace

p.s BACK on topic, honestly you lot, I would never dream of going off topic:rolleyes::liar photos are stunning as usual, Jill :kiss

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Gracie said:

p.s BACK on topic, honestly you lot, I would never dream of going off topic:rolleyes::liar photos are stunning as usual, Jill :kiss

Dare you say any thing less Grace? but Jill yes as per previous pictures superb subjects and superb composition.... just superb (finished creeping Miss W)

Charlie :angel:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Will you be putting the leather cat suit away as well, Miss W? :naughty: Lynsey, don't worry about the initiation ceremony, it's quite painless, kissing a turkey's bottom and telling a really awful joke is about as bad as it gets, (you could get some advice on the joke bit from Poppy).........it's great having another girlie on board to help keep this lot of reprobates in check

Grace

They certainly are.

And Lyns, its not me who proposes. That honour goes to the Hockham Admiral. He is well known for this activity and gets up really early to perform the duty on you. You wont feel a thing...

Not sure about this turkey kissing lark, looks like we are back to the 'hen' parties again. Its a different world in East Sussex... :naughty:

• Like 4