Today's flooding

JennyMorgan

Geez thats alot of water! Pictures look insane.. Thanks for posting Neil. I hope it doesn't spoil your trip.. Makes for an unusual trip though..

It certainly makes you wonder why there isn't a barrier considering the amount of damage it can do...

Hi all, they were all taken last Wednesday morning, we`re at home now.

Things got back to normal or as normal as possible really quickly. We went to Loddon on the wednesday after leaving beccles, and were talking to another boater already moored there. He said the water was over the quay there by about 6-8 inches, and we had no more problems  we did pass Reedham quay at lunchtime, about 2.00pm, and the ranger was still sweeping water off the quay, but the water was still just on the lip of the quayside. What i was worried about wa my car, as if i`d left it next to Lightnings mooring, it would have been under 18 inches of water. Luckily, i`d parked it elsewhere, which i don`t think got flooded, well, at least she started and run fine.

Hi Neil,

Great pictures but I was waiting for your selfie complete with your donned bin bags :naughty:

Regards

Alan

You`ll have to wait till i`ve download Karens photos for that Allan :smile: