What is everyone doing on Halloween

SweetKingfisher1

I thought it would be good to see what everyone is doing or has done on Halloween  :evil: .

We are going on a Halloween Ghost Tour at Firepower Royal Artillery Museum, Woolwich  :roll: . It's ok Ian does not believe in ghost, so I am going to tell them to play on him  :mouse:  ha ha. Our daughter is also going, but not with us with her friends. JawsOrca was invited by his sister  cheersbar .

Have a good evening everyone  :wave .

Regards

Marina    :Stinky

• Like 1

I'm being plagued by young mothers bringing their kids to the door begging for food!  :shock: I hate all this American nonsense bring back good old mischievous night...dog muck on a thumbtack carefully placed on a gate latch...the button on two lengths of thread attached to a window frame so you can tap on the window and let the button slide out of sight and back up again...or remove the thread and leg it!

The wife is away with some friends so one if the other halves and I have just had a fantastic meal at the lavender house in brundall. Normally reserved for special occasions but we decided to push the boat out.

Off to Oulton tomorrow.

Got away from the annoying kids and black cat well cheesed off as she is in the Cattery for the weekend.

• Like 2

We were supposed to be going to a combined Halloween and Bonfire night celebration at a pub in the next village, but when we got there, the place was absolutely rammed. Mile long queue for beer and hog roast and couldn't even park the car.  

We turned round and came home via Sainsbury's where we picked up a £12 box of fireworks, a lump of pork shoulder in BBQ sauce, some Shepherd Neames Spitfire at £1 a bottle and some bread rolls. Then it was home for an impromtu firework display, which greatly impressed our 4 year old grandson and amused the adults, followed by very tasty pulled pork rolls and beers.  

All in all, a great night, but not what we expected.

cheersbar

Steve

We just held a little Halloween party for the boys and a couple of their friends in the garden, they were sitting on the patio when my hubby sneaked off upstairs and dressed as a ghost, with a white sheet, eyes cut out and red lipstick to resemble blood dripping from the mouth slit and jumped out at them from behind the garden gate, I have never seen kids move so fast in my whole life but the best part was the mums and dads moved even faster it was hilarious my best friend knocked a glass of red wine all over her new top....she is not best pleased I can tell you Lol

Dave (Dajen) hurry up with the pics....looking forward to seeing them

Grace

• Like 1