Just to say..Happy Christmas to all Members.

BroadScot

Dear Forum Members,

Its now a few months since I joined the Moderators Team on this forum. I would like to thank all members for being considerate to anything I may have commented on so far :naughty:  and, as its now only fourteen days to Christmas Day, I felt now was as good a time as any, to wish you all A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS I do hope you all have the health to enjoy the festivities.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/preview.asp?cont=1&hdn=0&pv=3408266&path=83563

Take care,

God Bless,

cheers Iain.

• Like 8

I too offer my best wishes for a happy and healthy Christmas, also a new year that you would want, to all the moderators and members new and old.

My wish for the new year is that admin and mods keep this, the friendly Norfolk Broads Forum that it is at present,  and hopefully will remain.

A very big thank you for the warm welcome and help I have received as a newbie of 4 months standing.

Ron

• Like 3

It's still a bit early for me Iain but Happy Christmas  xmas3  You've been a brilliant mod this year and surely the popularity of this forum shows this. Best wishes for next year to yourself and all.

We have met some brilliant people already (still can't believe Steve and deb got me Wherry!  xmas6), we are certainly looking forward to spending loads of time on the boat and on the broads next year and meeting everyone else including yourself Iain!

We are working on the boat every day over xmas (excluding xmas day.. I have to go collect my BLACK fenders from the folks...) so I'll do daily updates of our progress! but I hope everyone has a brilliant Christmas!

• Like 4

Sorry guys but you are all wrong, they are pink MERMAID fenders that our Alan is going to find under the Christmas tree Lol :naughty: If Alans lovely mum has got them for him, she must take a photo of his face when he opens them and post it on here :clap If he doesn't want them I'll ave em Lol

Grace

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Ian (spelt wrong :naughty: ) Mines the gaelic full shilling version hehe. My Mum n Dad wanted their moneys worth for the birth certificate.

I am a great believer in humour, it worked for me controlling men at my work when a Foreman, fun brings the best out of people IMO, life is far too short for bickering.

If I put a smile on one members face per day, I have achieved something good. Your wordings on another thread today were excellent IMO.

xmas6 Iain.

p.s I huvtae talk wi a scottish accent at times so Grace will ken whits being said if she tackles the Cally Canal lol:

• Like 5

I've just seen these posts.. i thought you lot were friends two guns  lol.. 

Them things look soo bad.. and Grace, I'm perfect at mooring up too ( :liar) so that's not the excuse!

Happy christmas everyone.. think of us when its -3 out there and we are trying to do side-lining carpet!

xmas3  xmas6  xmas2  :party1:

You mean like these ones Gracie ;)

cheers

• Like 5

I have left it to the last (almost)...

Happy Christmas folks - Looking forward to lots of news and friendly banter after the feasting season - in fact as some of you will be out and about over Christmas I will expect to see some stories very soon.

And a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. xmas3  xmas6  :party1:

• Like 4