How was your Christmas?

ranworthbreeze

"Her voice was just like someone treading on a cat" Ha ha, don't worry Marina you are not alone, my husband says I sound just like that when I sing in the shower.

Glad you are feeling better, you totally get my support on geting your own back. Walk the plank, hung, drawn and quartered would be much better or just buy them a pink mermaid each Lol, that should be torture enough :naughty:

Grace

We had quite a noisy Christmas , for the first day it was all eddie stobart dvds & eddie stobart cds playing, then on the second day it was ice road truckers dvds , followed by top gear on dvds arrrgh, & it was on the telly too. Grrrr lol, but we had enough chocolate to fill a bloomin battleship haha, oh & ontop of that the kitten kept having a mad half hour, & everytime anybody walked past the chairs , they would get attacked lol, but apart from that it was'nt too bad. SternCheers.gif lori

• Like 5

We had quite a noisy Christmas , for the first day it was all eddie stobart dvds & eddie stobart cds playing, then on the second day it was ice road truckers dvds , followed by top gear on dvds arrrgh, & it was on the telly too. Grrrr lol, but we had enough chocolate to fill a bloomin battleship haha, oh & ontop of that the kitten kept having a mad half hour, & everytime anybody walked past the chairs , they would get attacked lol, but apart from that it was'nt too bad. SternCheers.gif lori

Eddie Stobart videos :eek: :eek: ,

Lorrie, you really should get out more.

• Like 1

Our guests departed yesterday and we've got our house back to "normal" now.  The worst symptoms of the "manflubola" have subsided and I'm no longer feeling quite so sorry for myself, especially after the curry that Mrs O cooked this afternoon.  Our planned trip to visit family in Yorkshire, with a return detour via the Broads on Saturday/Sunday is now back on.  Yay!

Happy New Year everybody!

ice slice

Steve

• Like 2

Our guests departed yesterday and we've got our house back to "normal" now.  The worst symptoms of the "manflubola" have subsided and I'm no longer feeling quite so sorry for myself, especially after the curry that Mrs O cooked this afternoon.  Our planned trip to visit family in Yorkshire, with a return detour via the Broads on Saturday/Sunday is now back on.  Yay!

Happy New Year everybody!

ice slice

Steve

Looks a bit milder for the roads, Steve. Safe journey to Yorkshire :wave

xmas6 Iain