yipee the snow .........

650xs

we have large dose orf snow now yard is covered in the white stuff and its lush ,..........

more to come

pics later ................

love it

and still customers are coming in from chichester ,reading far away too  etc so good on them I say ....

we are open 7 days until the snow makes me take the dogs out for a long walk ....!!!!!!

• Like 6

Hi Jon,

Those pictures just look like the frost we had this morning other than there were no boat in sight.

A group of us were talking the other night about the snow we had a few weeks ago and how it featured in the news, we all agreed that if this had been a few years ago it would have never been news worthy.

During my working life I have always managed to get home, even walked at times. When I was a service engineer and working on the Derbyshire/Yorkshire boarders I have always carried a spade, grit, chains, grips or had snow tyres fitted.

I have never had a four wheel drive only rear or front wheel drive and only snow deep has stopped me.

I spent 3 hours on the M1 trying to get to Leeds in the 70's and only got as far as the motorway services, I phoned my manager saying I could continue but by the time I got to Leeds it would be time to set off back for home. He reluctantly said ok but was not happy.

Regards

Alan

Well ita all around me up here in Ayrshire. The Carrick and Merrick Hills have a covering. Arran too but patchy and visibility over to there not great.

It is after all Winter init just now? :naughty:

Alan, your boss sounded just like mine was in those days! :pirate OK for them stuck in a nice warm office.

cheers Iain.

I would be very careful when referring to that ice that is very difficult to notice ( ice of a particular colour)

Someone somewhere will probably try to have you done for colour discrimination !!!!

Jeff

Jeff,

I have driven into it twice in my life of over 40 years driving, not a pleasent experience, its always going to be referred as that type of ice. Unless of course we paint our roads a different colour! Then it can be Tartan Ice :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1