lucky friday 13

Hi everyone at long last we have got a new laptop,thanks to the scumbag who nicked the first one.I am pleased to say the police phoned me yesterday saying they had the tealeaf in custody,silly boy left a screwdriver on Nicola's bed (dna).What I will say is the Police are often put down,but they have been very helpful to us.

It is good to be back.Two weeks from now we will be up,perhaps some of you will also be on the river.

Ian :River Police  :norty:  :clap

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Update on the scumbag ,the Police told me today he's gone down for 4 years and 2 months.

Marina and I had a trip to Bluewater the other week to buy some jewellery,thanks to the insurance.Hopefully will pick up my replacement wedding ring tomorrow.I hope to have engraved the date of our wedding and our initials.

Very pleased with the way the Police treated us well done to them

Ian

• Like 9

An excellent result for you both, I am so pleased for you, when it happened to us, although the creatures were never caught the Police were excellent, well done to our boys in blue  :clap and very nice they look in their uniforms I have to say  :naughty:

Hell and freezing over spring to mind when I think of my jokes and Jaws liking them lol  

Grace 

• Like 3

Are you having trouble finding my jokes Smelly? (must be an age thing :naughty:) If you go into the Members Area and click on Jokes you will find them there.

If you are having trouble navigating this site then please pm me and I will gladly guide you through :naughty::kiss

Grace

p.s  I am only kidding Smelly, please be gentle with me lol :angel:

Hi Smelly,

Are you sure you have looked in the right place? I see you are from Norwich, have you forgotten you are back in the Premier League. Try in there. you may find one of Gracies jokes  :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:  Hers are mostly Daily Telegraph / The Times level!  :dance

cheers Iain.

Awe Smelly, I  :love you too, better be careful here, peeps will be telling us to get a room lol  :kiss

I think I am going to give up on the joke telling though, there's only so much a girl can take, I think I am going to become a nun  :cry

Grace

• Like 1