What a cute little boat

I'm not plugging a certain boat sales yard, but I just love this little boat.

A bit pricey for something that might not be too warm in the colder months and it's gonna need a bigger fridge for Grace's wine store :arms:

Mind you it says it's a gentlemen's boat so probably rules most of us out anyway  :naughty:  :naughty:

http://www.nya.co.uk/frolic31a.html

• Like 6

Hi Mark,

I think I could live with that boat as well, I like the wood and steering wheel coming through the floor is quaint.

It has plenty of mode cons.

I guess you look at the NYA site or are on their mailing list, I get their list most weeks, well you can dream :naughty:

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

Hi Alan,

On the mailing list. The steering wheel is just mad - looks very home made out of meccano!

I'm still waiting for that 52ft Fairline to come down in price :cry  Not that I would know what to do with it - you wouldn't want to see that coming at you down the Chet - although it would probably be stuck on the bottom anyway.

• Like 1

when i bought chameleon she was moored at landamores wroxham, these 2 were in the same shed possibly fitted out by the same company,only difference is, these 2 are still listed as patrol type boats on craigs site

post-30363-0-32149300-1430938807_thumb.j

post-30363-0-69560900-1430938874_thumb.j

Just think of the extras you would have to buy .....

Straw boater

stripey blazer

white plimsoles

and for night attire

sleeping cap

night shirt

wee willy winky candle

Yep I think that would suit me just fine. £110k ..... pocket money for some

I love classic launches, day boats, slippers, gentleman's launches etc. but a always amazed at the prices they fetch on the broads. Perhaps it has something to do with the rarity value but there are equally good examples (some better) on the Thames which whilst still very expensive offer much better value. Take a look at the likes of Peter Freebody or Stanley & Thomas and they have some fabulous launches.

Having said that at £100k plus this one is expensive, top of my wish list for a lottery win would be this little beauty.

Yours for the cost of several body organs or a modest family home in the home counties!

post-30506-0-84413900-1431212545_thumb.j

• Like 1