50 posts and I'm in...

Rumour has it that I am heading towards the 50 post mark (this is number 49) and so will be knocking on the door of full membership, no doubt a world of secret handshakes and initiation ceremony's awaits.

I have also been informed by that Pesky Mod that my 'case' will need to be reviewed at the 'team meeting' whatever one of those is!

You see, the problem is that it clearly states "50 sensible posts" and , well, how can I put this, erm... ok, here goes... Its the sensible bit. Sensible posts? Me? Yeah right! Maybe three out of the fifty could carry some weight but the rest, I fear, are unlikely to help my cause. Up the anti to fifty sensible posts out of a thousand and I may give it a run for the money but, ultimately, you are currently reading the drivel of a talking boat who cant sleep this morning due to the noise of the rain on the barn roof where I currently await the next stage of my restoration.

And thats it, talking boats and sensible in the same sentence? Its a slippery slope I tell you - well more like a slipway in my case!

To be honest, I cant believe I have got this far without a feast of warnings!

Anyway, wish me luck as my journey into full membership begins. At least they cant keel haul me, I own the keel :taunt:

Sleep well everyone.

• Like 9

Trust me JA, when you get into full Members, talking Boats is just the tip of the iceberg.......a lot more stranger things happen than that  :naughty: I only hope you can tell a good joke, that will be a first and I don't mean a talking Boat telling a joke I mean a good joke

Grace :kiss

• Like 1

Your post drew my attention to my number of posts, and it seems this may be my 50th, so if you answer this, we may enter the hallowed halls at the some time! Mind you, I have the same reservations re. "sensible" posts. Do you think we have do undergo a trial run? Have explained to us the use of commas and full stops? (And question marks!) I guess we may be on the edge fo a whole new experience, or not. Best wishes for your inauguration-if I don't make it, please let me know how it went.

• Like 4

Your post drew my attention to my number of posts, and it seems this may be my 50th, so if you answer this, we may enter the hallowed halls at the some time! Mind you, I have the same reservations re. "sensible" posts. Do you think we have do undergo a trial run? Have explained to us the use of commas and full stops? (And question marks!) I guess we may be on the edge fo a whole new experience, or not. Best wishes for your inauguration-if I don't make it, please let me know how it went.

Like JA , John, I am sure you will pass with flying colours!  :dance  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

JA.. How many is the next post?  

If Iain is doing the sensible post count then you maybe in luck as I'd guess only 10% of his 4000+ are sensible and he's a mod!!  :hiding:

P.s as Grace said the members section is just insane..!

JA.. How many is the next post?  

If Iain is doing the sensible post count then you maybe in luck as I'd guess only 10% of his 4000+ are sensible and he's a mod!!  :hiding:

P.s as Grace said the members section is just insane..!

Young Alan, I can switch from silly to serious at the touch of my typo finger. I have watched a member with a sort of car connection do this for years! :naughty:

Life would become pretty boring if we all became serious on here IMHO! 

cheers Iain

• Like 2

We are sane and normal.

It's the Dragons and witches you have to watch.

And those demons who keep refilling your glass when you say no! Oh and the mods are just weirdos!! Never trust a man in a skirt.

Very true Mark, that's why we wear KILTS up here !!!  :naughty:

cheers Iain

• Like 1