Magic Gem @ Stalham

Coltishall is a great place,it will take you between one to one and half hour to get there depending our guick you want to go.The pubs are great there.IF feel fit,have a walk up the road,don't forget on the way back stop at the new inn at Horning,say hello to Husband the guys.

Enjoy your trip Ian

Robert, I feel I have to apologise on behalf of some of our Forumites, they do tend to stalk people on the web cams, something I wouldn't dream of doing  :naughty:

Have to agree with Ian (Chelsea14) Coltishall is stunning, if you make it up there the last thing you will want to do is turn round and go home 

Grace

• Like 2

Robert, I feel I have to apologise on behalf of some of our Forumites, they do tend to stalk people on the web cams, something I wouldn't dream of doing  :naughty:

Have to agree with Ian (Chelsea14) Coltishall is stunning, if you make it up there the last thing you will want to do is turn round and go home 

Grace

What Grace really means is.....SHE  is the WORLD Gongoozling Champion! :dance

cheers Iain.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had a great time! - We spent our first night at How Hill before heading down to GY on the Tuesday, we then came back the way from GY and had Tuesday night in Wroxham, after Wroxham we headed to Potter Heigham where we spent Wednesday night and then we returned to Stalham for our last night on Thursday! We visited, stracey arms, Acle, horning, Ludham, Wayford and all of the others mentioned! I am hoping to do a bigger review when I get time but I had a blast! Shame the missus didn't enjoy it as much as me and mother in law! I think next time, we will get a broadsman from richardsons and spend the extra for luxury and go with some friends. My other half likes her creature comforts and didn't like not being able to straighten her hair on the boat. Also wouldn't take a German shepherd again.

• Like 3

I had a great time! - We spent our first night at How Hill before heading down to GY on the Tuesday, we then came back the way from GY and had Tuesday night in Wroxham, after Wroxham we headed to Potter Heigham where we spent Wednesday night and then we returned to Stalham for our last night on Thursday! We visited, stracey arms, Acle, horning, Ludham, Wayford and all of the others mentioned! I am hoping to do a bigger review when I get time but I had a blast! Shame the missus didn't enjoy it as much as me and mother in law! I think next time, we will get a broadsman from richardsons and spend the extra for luxury and go with some friends. My other half likes her creature comforts and didn't like not being able to straighten her hair on the boat. Also wouldn't take a German shepherd again.

Well, your good lady is in luck then

How about some of these?,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Volt-Hair-Straighteners-ceramic-plates/dp/B0042NYF3O

or these

http://www.towsure.com/12-volt-travel-hair-straighteners

We got the towsure ones for karen, and they DO work very well..