The last few days

Bound2Please

My wife has been on a training course this week so I've been doing to school run and spending time with my 2 year old.  Also cooking, cleaning, ironing etc.

Piece of cake - not !  It's surprising how grumpy a 2 year old can get when they have a cold !!

When she sleeps though I'm having a browse on this forum along with my other favourite Pistonheads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

A 2 year old with a cold, I think I would rather face a bear with a sore head lol, good luck with that one Neil, hope she's better soon, bless her

Grace

A 2 year old with a cold is most certainly womans work just like washing up cooking bed making cleaning and of course baby making lol

runs n hides from  our Gracie xx xx

• Like 2

Problem is Charlie we all have web cams and headsets now so no excuse for not being contactable - and I have to ACTUALLY get out of the Jammies now on a Friday - Well I have a shirt on anyway, I 'm like a newsreader - don't have legs.:naughty:

Mind you I have seen a couple of little faux pas after we went live with them - rule 1 - remember if you are working in the bedroom to tell the wife you have a web cam on:eek: 

• Like 3

WORK?????

Mods I thought foul language was not allowed on open forum.

After 42 years at the same place, I retired 8 years early rather than go to 66 and 50 years service.

Now suffer the (a different ) but same routine during the season 2 weeks home 2 weeks boat.

paul

• Like 1