Christmas Card & Greetings

JennyMorgan

I went into the Jackie Web site , as linked by Iain and purchased a subscription.  What is good (I know I am 70 but believe I am 12) there is at the moment a free Advent Calendar,  well you would think oh yes Advent Calendar open a few doors, no far from it,  it is the most entertaining and beautifully put together item I have even seen.   I cannot wait to see what is coming next.   The scene is set for Victorian Britain and it is so pretty.     Each bauball you click on takes you to another venture.   Even the Icon on your screen is of one of these snowy scenes where you shake the orb and it starts showing, except you  shake it is always snowing.   Fantastic.

xmas2

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hylander said:

I went into the Jackie Web site , as linked by Iain and purchased a subscription.  What is good (I know I am 70 but believe I am 12) there is at the moment a free Advent Calendar,  well you would think oh yes Advent Calendar open a few doors, no far from it,  it is the most entertaining and beautifully put together item I have even seen.   I cannot wait to see what is coming next.   The scene is set for Victorian Britain and it is so pretty.     Each bauball you click on takes you to another venture.   Even the Icon on your screen is of one of these snowy scenes where you shake the orb and it starts showing, except you  shake it is always snowing.   Fantastic.

xmas2

Hi Monica,

Delighted to read, you are enjoying that web site. I think its worth the subscription, and have used it for many years.

Yes, their advent calenders are brilliant!

xmas6Iain.

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

That was her first card when they set the card site up BB. Lovely card.

8 minutes ago, Hylander said:

How do you manage to post a link like this.   Do you have to have subscribed to the site in the first place?

When I clicked Eric and BBs links it goes to My Docs. and opened there. There is another way i'm sure young Alan or Jonzo will know. sadly I don't, sorry.

xmas6Iain.

2 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

"I sent the card to myself"

You expect to be able to say something like that without it being noticed? Oh William of few amiable acqaintances!

We can't all be as clever as you MM!!! ......Its all in the URL init? :naughty:

xmas6Iain.