Christmas Card & Greetings

JennyMorgan

Baa London Humbug,  xmas2

Happy Winterval celebration. 

Getting into the festive spirit,  I went out with Matron and found a christmas tree,  bigger than Trafalger Squares.  

Being a surveyor I knew how it needed to be supported.  Wedges and clamps installed,  lights thrown at it,  it looked good. 

This morning it was flat on the floor.  

Matron was not impressed :norty:

I have found a new use for fishing line and am back in the good books. 

I just love Christmas  

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to you all and here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year.xmas6  lol:   xmas3.    xmas2       xmas4.   :ph34r:.:party1:     :dunce:     cheers

Just looked at the smilies - you wouldn't  want to be stood in the bus queue with that lot would you?  Especially when the Kings Arms has just turned out.   The Santa with the spinning eyes looks familiar , especially when looking in the mirror at this time of the morning.

• Like 6

Morning JM and Grace, 

Just to clear Gracie's worries, after I added my animated card to JMs thread, I felt it was wrong of me, and I moved it to the Perky Mods own thread.

I have used that site for many years at Christmas and throughout the year. This is the site in question.  https://www.jacquielawson.com  I pay so much every two years. 

xmas6Iain

• Like 2