It's a funny old world

SteveO

The world is going to hell in a handbasket! The global economy is going down the pan! A swarm of migrants is converging on Europe! The NHS is at the brink of collapse! The climate is doing strange things!  Call me Dave is negotiating our disengagement from the European Union! What is the first item on the BBC news today?  It appears that some foreign Johnny football manager has had a falling out with his team, and has been given the order of the boot by the foreign Johnny oligarch owner.

Nice to know that we have kept our sense of priorities in the midst of all this turmoil.

cheers

Steve

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, SteveO said:

The world is going to hell in a handbasket! The global economy is going down the pan! A swarm of migrants is converging on Europe! The NHS is at the brink of collapse! The climate is doing strange things!  Call me Dave is negotiating our disengagement from the European Union! What is the first item on the BBC news today?  It appears that some foreign Johnny football manager has had a falling out with his team, and has been given the order of the boot by the foreign Johnny oligarch owner.

Nice to know that we have kept our sense of priorities in the midst of all this turmoil.

cheers

Steve

Quite brilliant Steve :clap:clap:clap

xmas6Iain.

I have information that it wasn't incompetence that got him the boot but intervention from an even higher authority than Abramovich. The Sally Army Choir were singing 'Hosannah he hates Chelsea' in Tesco yesterday. 'Explains a lot!' I thought.

19 hours ago, johnb said:

And to think we should all gain from the tax paid on the pay off (18 or 40 Million). Let's hope!

Paying tax isn't for the rich in this Country, only for the likes of us!   :cool:

• Like 1