Happy Easter

finny

1 minute ago, finny said:

Oh I done know Gracie .............they are not to bad on here 

they don't  even mind the odd yoke or two every now and then :dance

ferrofin

Grace dear:kiss as I saw the funny side of the yoke, and as Easter is early this year, I will for now, let him off:naughty: this time!

cheersIain

• Like 2

Think of saying happy Easter in a different light. Days will be longer, boats painted and decorated and more important hopefully launched. Sails back on and diets completed. Definitely good reason to say happy Easter, let it roll on....Liz

• Like 2

I have always said life feels much better when you have something to work towards and Easter was a great time for us .we fully opened up our boating season and the broads come alive again .................I really do miss not having a boat 

finny 

• Like 2

Now now chaps, don't wish Easter here too quickly. Some of us have a lot to get done before the season arrives. Even though there is chocolate involved I could do with a really really long few months in the interim :wave

• Like 3

When I used to work for Tescos as a maintenance man, it used to infuriate the managers that Head office would send out the Easter eggs Before Christmas causing the store to struggle to find places to store them In the warehouse, while they were struggling to find space for the Christmas throughput.

• 2 weeks later...