Idiots

Baitrunner

Just a coat of pain and she will be fine...

_87810305_87810302.jpg.5bbb26b30ab61db77

Seriously, on the one hand I think it is lovely that despite so many rules and regulations, it is still case anyone can head off to sea.  No license to get, no test to pass - but of course it is very much encouraged. Just as I could not plaster a ceiling, some need to accept their limits as far as sailing goes and I think the fact they have taken so long already to go round in circles off our coast and get into trouble so oftne says a lot.

What sums this up so much for me, is during the interview, because they had not put enough slack in their lines as the tide dropped - their ladder was crushed against  the side of the boat. They even get into difficulty when moored!

I read to think what may happen 15 odd days into an Atlantic and something more serious develops.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

I assume that when we cruise our hire boat back to Ricko's on a saturday morning resembling the African Queen, I am what's known as an idiot then? :gracie: Please don't answer that, thank you lol

Grace

p.s Sorry Clive :naughty:

More especially if your changeover day is a Monday lol....

I wonder how many have lost all track of time and got it wrong lol

• Like 4