B B Webcam

jeffbroadslover

Just now, hazelgirl said:

Gutted these aren't working, we are not afloat till late June, that's like years away :(

Its Gracies hubby I fear for Lyns:naughty: She goes off her chump with no web cam fix:norty: poor man needs one of these !:hardhat:

cheersIain

• Like 2

Thank you Lyns for the vote of confidence, I am really not as bad as Iain makes out but my other half did happen to mention he was going away for the weekend seeing as it was a bank holiday and there are no cameras up and running :naughty: 

Grace

• Like 4

21 hours ago, BroadScot said:

Its Gracies hubby I fear for Lyns:naughty: She goes off her chump with no web cam fix:norty: poor man needs one of these !:hardhat:

cheersIain

Iain simple to stop her going off on one..... shorten the chain some more so that she cant get on line to see them not working........ she can then catch up with ironing washing up dusting bed making and cooking .......... right going into :hiding: now Grace xx :kiss

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bound2Please said:

Iain simple to stop her going off on one..... shorten the chain some more so that she cant get on line to see them not working........ she can then catch up with ironing washing up dusting bed making and cooking .......... right going into :hiding: now Grace xx :kiss

And your nearest hospital is, .....Charlie? :naughty: Brave or foolish remark matey:norty: I can hear the nails being filed from up here!:naughty:

cheersIain

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

The camera is still off, maybe Grace has used it for hitting Charlie with:naughty: its no good hiding Charlie she will get even. You could be in for a world of pain.

Regards

Alan

Have been in pain this last week Alan after this opp so our Grace is nuffin to worry about is yer Darlin!..

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gracie said:

For men who think......."A woman's place is in the kitchen".......Just remember that's where the knives are kept two guns

I am still not getting the web cams :smiley-angry047:Hubby is walking out the door as we speak :naughty:

I know my place, its in the kitchen, Tan can & has burnt Cornflakes, she also does not enjoy any meal that she has cooked, we are not too keen either:naughty:

To be honest I quite like cooking.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

Back on topic.

I have put another link in our webcam section which takes you direct to the Barnes Brinkcraft Website and onto their webcam which is showing pictures of the bridge and the various mooring belonging to Barnes Brinkcraft.

Bye all accounts the webcam should be controllable by 2nd May? 

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gracie said:

For men who think......."A woman's place is in the kitchen".......Just remember that's where the knives are kept two guns

I am still not getting the web cams :smiley-angry047:Hubby is walking out the door as we speak :naughty:

Na yer chains to short darlin yer cant reach em so hubbys safe..........  so hes ok to watch sport on tv while yer get scrubbing lol :hiding:  :kiss:arms:

• Like 1