Richardsons RC45 and RC35

:wave hi clive are the beds going to be abit longer, they always seem slightly small for tall people, my hubbys 6ft 2 & always had problems with the beds, so it was never very comfortable for him, so he's stopped going. lori :)

Hi Clive

that stern is looking sweet i bet you will be finding other yards wanting this design its just superb

cheers for the update

Jonny

P.S STOP PUTTING PUMP HANDLE TOILETS IN PLEASE :cry:cry

Looks like you're cracking on at an impressive rate of knots, and good to get a good idea of the proportions now, which as I suspected look much better than the published layout plan implies (especially of the rearmost cabins/walkway) cheersbar

Dan

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Clive, i just looked at the picture of a double berth without the matress board on it and was wondering whether it would be feasable to have the whole of the matress base and bedding "hingeing up" on hydraulic units?. There`s a huge amount of space under the bed, but when you install a couple of drawers, there always seems to be a lot of useable space going to waste. Or is that space going to be used for tankage etc?. She really is looking a million dollars, and i can`t wait to see the 36ft centre cockpit version developed, as that one would suit our needs perfectly, especially if had 2 double en-suites. It`s also good to see that you`re getting on with the next boats so soon, a big :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap to all the team. Regards ........... Neil.

Hi All,

I dont think we will be doing a boat show just yet, there is little use this market going as it is sooo expencive, plus we will be busy building for the fleet, we will probably use an agent when it comes to selling to the private market

The beds are just about 6'6'' and 4'6'' wide so even I would be happy sleeping in them :)

The toilets are electric (not electric conversions) so no handle to deal with Jonny.

and the rear berth has the batteries, hot water tank DIN rails and hydraulic valve blocks for the bow thruster, stern thruster and canopy as well as the hydraulic pipes for the drive motor, battery chargers and inverters, there is a bit more space under the front berth but not much. I has been a bit of a headache finding space to put everything. The double berths will probably have assisted lifts as this is fairly common now.

Hi All,

I dont think we will be doing a boat show just yet, there is little use this market going as it is sooo expencive, plus we will be busy building for the fleet, we will probably use an agent when it comes to selling to the private market

Clive,. Hi

Dare I ask an approximate selling price?

Clive,. Hi

Dare I ask an approximate selling price?

Hi John i would put my finger at between 140k to 190k depending on size layout & fitout but would be good to find out if im close :naughty::naughty:

lol Jonny i asked how much for a silver jubilee to be built from sratch at martham 250 K i was told but would be different to the old design . keep it coming Clive shes looking well indeed im a bit warey tho about a bank of batteries under the bed lol hydrogen not a problem ?

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
lol Jonny i asked how much for a silver jubilee to be built from sratch at martham 250 K i was told but would be different to the old design . keep it coming Clive shes looking well indeed im a bit warey tho about a bank of batteries under the bed lol hydrogen not a problem ?

I was wondering if Clives team would consider building a brand new Broadsventure to put in the fleet?. I think Clive might have a heart attack at the thought, and me have one at the cost of hiring it :lol::lol: .

Well, you are all about right on the price as it depends on what spec you want , i will have more of an idea when we have built the second one ;)

batteries should not be a problem as they are vented.

I would love to build a wooden boat but I dont think we will be doing that any time soon cheers

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Clive, i was just going back over ALL the pages of this thread, and looking at how the hull has quite a high bow, and low swooping fwd cabin top, how are you going to make the hull work for the single level design, are you going to have to "lower" the fwd end of the hull to accomodate a taller screen and cabin top?. It would be interesting to see (if you have any drawings etc that is?)?. Regards ................. Neil.

Certainly an interesting one Clive,

Although I like rear & side on profiles I'm not sure I like the full on forward profile, so maybe the smaller lip will make this viewpoint more attractive?

Also look forward to seeing how the front bulkhead looks which will no doubt also massively impact on its appearance/beauty as it heads towards you on the river.

Will you be making one craft with a curved/rounded bow and a bathroom the size of a large mansion to keep Jonny happy then?! :naughty:

Dan

Jonny,

If YOU did not like it I would sack the designer and not build it. I would then probably give up! :lol::lol:

if you build one for advertising purposes Clive i would gladly take on the roll of cruising around the system on her :bow

Jonny

P.S strowager you have a pm top of the page left hand side

Certainly an interesting one Clive,

Although I like rear & side on profiles I'm not sure I like the full on forward profile, so maybe the smaller lip will make this viewpoint more attractive?

Also look forward to seeing how the front bulkhead looks which will no doubt also massively impact on its appearance/beauty as it heads towards you on the river.

Will you be making one craft with a curved/rounded bow and a bathroom the size of a large mansion to keep Jonny happy then?! :naughty:

Dan

I will have to work hard to keep you all happy but will have a go :)

perhaps we could turn the front well into a spa bath :naughty:

I will have to work hard to keep you all happy but will have a go :)

perhaps we could turn the front well into a spa bath :naughty:

that would be very tempting :naughty::naughty:

Jonny

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Clive, looking at the picures on the links (many thanks for posting them) would it be possible to have a version where the fwd cockpit is closed in with the wrap round seat being the settee, and independant sliding roof sections being brought fwd?. It would be like sitting in a floating conservatory.

Hi Clive, looking at the picures on the links (many thanks for posting them) would it be possible to have a version where the fwd cockpit is closed in with the wrap round seat being the settee, and independant sliding roof sections being brought fwd?. It would be like sitting in a floating conservatory.

Neil you mean like Hermes Lush Aqua 44 :love:love

h721_6434.jpg&ctext=%A9%20G.C.Slawson,%202009&maxsize=600&shape=1.345

Jonny