Happy 10th Birthday Forum!

Polly

4 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Hello Katie,

Thank you for all of your pictures they are appreciated by those of us who could not attend.

Regards

Alan

You're more than welcome Alan, sorry you couldn't make it! I hope they give a little flavour of the event - even though they are only iPhone photos 

• Like 1

After spending the morning at the garage getting the car fixed (fortunately only a glow-plug needed to be replaced!) and the rest of the day playing catch-up. Here are a few of the photos I took at the birthday meet.

Cheers

Steve

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

On 29/08/2017 at 21:19, Bound2Please said:

Bound 2 Please is safely tucked up at Georges at Ludham Bridge, and we had a nice lift back courtesy of Mike and Pat. Yes I'm still chuckling at the joke of Simons lolol

My memory for nasmes is second to none without faces, sorry...,.... But was good to see Jason though

Charlie

Hi Charlie 

just a thought, is Inge warm yet? 

IMG_3661.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, MauriceMynah said:

My next comment would have me Hanged, Drawn Quartered, shot, keel hauled and tied to a chair being made to listen to Griff's jokes.... So I'm not going to make it.  :-)

Damn ! I'm intrigued now! I want to know what you would have said?

• Haha 1

image.png.e719a48a473ebca949a7861485f2c509.png

I meant to comment on this ere photo of Chameleon (Must get the spelling correct) when I first saw it but kept forgetting.

Now our Mike / Pat have had Chameleon a fair while now.  When they first got her, it is fair to say she was in need of tlc and was looking, well - not her best.  But just look at her now!  Dedication, patience, and no doubt plenty of beer chits and she looks proper good.  The upgrades are not just cosmetic either as her present owners have been just a busy on the inside too.

Well done Mike / Pat, you should be proud of yourselves, she is a credit to you :default_icon_clap:

Griff

• Like 6