Mud Wherry Cast Off

ChrisB

47 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

How ??? 

How what?  How quick or How does CR have a video?  What are you asking?

Griff

How does he have a video , I would have thought that was obvious but clearly not to some ! 

2 hours ago, C.Ricko said:

got sent it from someone with a mobile phone, 

There you go  then , I hope they rang the various agency's to get it stopped ? I'm pretty certain that yiu would be hacked off if someone filmed it and did nothing and one of your boats was Involved 

3 hours ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Hi Vanessan,

It was indeed Marina Keys, the last time we passed there going up river we had a brick thrown at Ranworth Breeze for our troubles.

Regards

Alan

Im assuming it missed?!

It is unbelievable the stupidity some folk are capable off. 

Well I guess if something is amiss, and the authorities have been informed, and you are in no position to assist, then videoing the event as it happens is the next step, as then there is a record of what is happening for the accident investigators and insurance assessors, and for any criminal investigation should that be deemed necessary.

• Like 2

I read this elsewhere:-

Update. The boat was refloated on this afternoons high tide.It was originally moored up down by the yacht station. when the mud wherry was set adrift last night from "Marina Quays". It came into contact with Phyllis ripping her ropes away from the mooring. She then drifted down river to Haven Bridge. The tide had then turned and she came up river coming to rest where the picture was taken. The only ropes that I could see were on the port side laying on the mud. 

1 minute ago, vanessan said:

Looking elsewhere (as I occasionally do) I see that the word from the BA was that the barge had been chained as well as tied and the chain had been cut deliberately.

That does not surprise me in the least. That deserted quay at the old Port of Yarmouth Marina is one of the favourite hang-outs for all the little nasties that "go bump in the night".

• Like 2