Hi I Am A New Member

Biburybill

Hello everyone i have been a regular on the broads since 1969 so this September trip makes it 50 year anniversary photo is Ranger 1 from Southgates Lower Yard Horning time flies eh.

This September had a very limited choice due to dog allergy ended up choosing Dawn of Light from Herbert Woods cant find any reviews anyone know her .

Its years since i was on a broads forum i have been watching the excellant Captains Blog by Robin and he speaks highly of the forum so here i am thanks for having me .Regards Roy aka Biburybill

Screenshot_20190302-220434_Gallery.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome along. Hope you enjoy your holiday in September. We're considering a few days afloat in October and I've been searching for exactly what we want. Looks like it's coming down to two boats of a style that we haven't hired before so ... watch this space, as they say! :)

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Biburybill said:

Hello everyone i have been a regular on the broads since 1969 so this September trip makes it 50 year anniversary photo is Ranger 1 from Southgates Lower Yard Horning time flies eh.

This September had a very limited choice due to dog allergy ended up choosing Dawn of Light from Herbert Woods cant find any reviews anyone know her .

Its years since i was on a broads forum i have been watching the excellant Captains Blog by Robin and he speaks highly of the forum so here i am thanks for having me .Regards Roy aka Biburybill

Screenshot_20190302-220434_Gallery.jpg

I forgot to ask when in September, we`ll be aboard our boat Lightning for a week from Sat 14th, so if we see you, we`ll say hello.

2 hours ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

Hi Biburybill, welcome to the forum.

Dawn of light looks like a great boat for two, looks like a Bounty 28. Hopefully, you will have a great week.  Any plans where you will go, or just point the bow and see where you end up?.

Hopefully first night Horsey fingers crossed 😊

21 hours ago, SwanR said:

Welcome along. Hope you enjoy your holiday in September. We're considering a few days afloat in October and I've been searching for exactly what we want. Looks like it's coming down to two boats of a style that we haven't hired before so ... watch this space, as they say! :)

I had Silver Rhapsody lovely boat great for over the reeds viewing but not good for bridges 

• Like 1