New Inn Horning

SteveO

We found the meal we had there more than adequate and a vast improvement on our previous visits under the previous ownership .

yes the menu is a “chain” menu but for a popular tourist venue which it certainly is in season we found the prices , and the drinks prices, excellent for the Broads area it is in .

I posted their menu on this thread a few posts prior I believe but have included it again 

85D9C314-65FC-47FB-A5DF-1E2BAC57D261.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

We found the meal we had there more than adequate and a vast improvement on our previous visits under the previous ownership .

yes the menu is a “chain” menu but for a popular tourist venue which it certainly is in season we found the prices , and the drinks prices, excellent for the Broads area it is in .

I posted their menu on this thread a few posts prior I believe but have included it again 

85D9C314-65FC-47FB-A5DF-1E2BAC57D261.jpeg

I guess we can look forward to the same Menu in the Commodore in a couple of weeks 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, webntweb said:

Possibly not. Stonegate have nearly 5,000 pubs under several different brands.

The word this end is that Stonegate are going to be running the Commodore moving forward.

Moss and Co’s last night was last Saturday. Currently closed for renovations.

We ate at The New Inn last week. A warm welcome that we haven't experienced there before. Good food, everything seemed very clean, tables sanitised as soon as anyone left, friendly attentive staff and good prices. Lovely evening.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

They do ,but, they now have an overnight mooring charge of £15 (believe it starts this season) which is not redeemable but they are installing electric hook up 

We weren't charged to moor, but maybe that was their oversight. Of course there are already 3 stern on moorings with electric hook up on the Horning Village side of their frontage. As no other boats were moored stern on, we thought we would be too vulnerable to do so, therefore moored in their basin and still hooked up. A nice quiet night. 

• Like 1