Boat Insurance

Sam

I became a non owner in February 2018 . But from 1976 to then I used Newton Crum who I always found both competitive and professional. Both for Sea inc "going foreign" and latterly Inland/Estuary.

I became a non owner in February 2018 . But from 1976 to then I used Newton Crum who I always found both competitive and professional.

Thank you

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

I did a trawl for quotes this year. Found nothing to beat my renewal figure from Yachtmasters. They were £20 less than the next nearest, AND when I asked about an allowance because the boat is still laid up ashore they gave a further £15 off !

• Like 1

I did a trawl for quotes this year. Found nothing to beat my renewal figure from Yachtmasters. They were £20 less than the next nearest, AND when I asked about an allowance because the boat is still laid up ashore they gave a further £15 off !

Thank you

Don`t know if you have or you need a survey doing but thinking that will be the difficult part at the moment Sam.

Can’t get a survey done at the moment but was still hoping to get insurance. Thanks to everyone for the advice

Craftinsure.com without any shadow of a doubt.. Massive claim with them.. Amazing throughout.  Would never consider anyone else.

Thanks for that. That’s 3 for Craftinsure. I’ve just emailed them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WherryNice said:

I use the brokers Alan Boswell, based in Norwich and they know The Broads properly, pretty competitive on price but perhaps not the cheapest.

With regard to survey all I had to do was fill in a self-survey form(for a Hampton Safari).

Same here, nice not to have to have a survey😎

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who responded. Alan Boswell couldn’t do it without a survey so have used Craftinsure. Great price and all done online. Very impressed.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sam said:

Alan Boswell couldn’t do it without a survey

thats what they told me,when i enquired , was thinking of selling and buying again,the new owner of chameleon would need a survey now although I didn't

new rules apparently

thats what they told me,when i enquired , was thinking of selling and buying again,the new owner of chameleon would need a survey now although I didn't
new rules apparently

Try Craftinsure