Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Guest biggles999

A very happy Christmas to all members.

How I wish the weather was a bit better at this time of year to enable us to participate in boat parades.

We saw another this year in Florida and they are great fun.

In winter probably more suited to the Broads I reckon a great way to meet have a laugh and share a few 'winter warmers'

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

And a merry Christmas and a happy new year to ALL from Karen and me too. 2011 has been a bit of a hard year for Karen and I, so it was great that we were able to attend the southern meet at Beccles in June and meet many of the members face to face for the first time. We`re looking to get a boat booked over the Christmas week for a week in mid May, so hopefully we`ll be able to meet up with some of you then. Untill then, Meery Christmas and a happy new year. ................. Neil and Karen :wave:wave:wave:wave .

ee hee hee and ho ho ho!!xx I just had to laugh at this ev

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME …

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known…...

ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Chrismas at our own home, myself the Mrs and kids. lovely. The rules and stress from my own updragging were banned, the chrismas dinner to feed at least 20 people with all the stress that comes with the prep, cooking and serving didnt happen. We ate a wonderfull salmon encroute made with ready rolled puff pastery (why make it, so much easier and i think cheaper to buy it), We ate as much as we wanted, didnt force down Christmas pud as it wasnt wanted, that we will have another day.

Each to there own, but why my mother used to put us all through the hell that we had to go through each year i dont know (she still does it, but has buggerd off to Spain so we are not obliged to partake!) this laid back option was far more enjoyable for me and i think my kids had a fab day without grumpy parents.

Inlaws for lunch today, then work tomorrow.

Happy holidays and new year of good health to all.

Mark

Chrismas at our own home, myself the Mrs and kids. lovely. The rules and stress from my own updragging were banned, the chrismas dinner to feed at least 20 people with all the stress that comes with the prep, cooking and serving didnt happen. We ate a wonderfull salmon encroute made with ready rolled puff pastery (why make it, so much easier and i think cheaper to buy it), We ate as much as we wanted, didnt force down Christmas pud as it wasnt wanted, that we will have another day.

Each to there own, but why my mother used to put us all through the hell that we had to go through each year i dont know (she still does it, but has buggerd off to Spain so we are not obliged to partake!) this laid back option was far more enjoyable for me and i think my kids had a fab day without grumpy parents.

Inlaws for lunch today, then work tomorrow.

Happy holidays and new year of good health to all.

Mark

Entirely agree Mark, we had a huge Fruit de Mer including Lobster, scallops, many types of prawns, Dressed Crab and the like. So much easier and better for the digestion (not to mention temper)

A happy & prosperous new year to all. cheersbarcheersbar