Dogs On Boats,show Us Yours

mikeyboy1966

Not wanting to hijack Griff's thread about the new pup, i thought i would add here our new pup.

Some of you met 'Beccles' when we had her out on the boat, here she is with Mable our new addition 13weeks old.

7EFB05DC-25CA-4EFF-B7AB-81C8F53D3689.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Beautiful colouring. I’ve never seen a Dachshund with a mottled coat before.  Will she stay like that or do they change as they get older? 

On the shoot I work on, we have a Dachshund called Mash who makes an excellent beating dog. She gets right under all the brambles. 

4 minutes ago, kpnut said:

Beautiful colouring. I’ve never seen a Dachshund with a mottled coat before.  Will she stay like that or do they change as they get older? 

She'll stay that colour like her mum, our friend's that breed them have had several like her from other dogs including Beccles daughter.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Troyboy said:

Kate, Finlay sleeping on his back with a straight leg is just like Vera.

Lovely to see photos of Vera again. She’s beautiful. It really wouldn’t surprise me if she and Finlay and have a common line somewhere in the background. 

2 hours ago, kpnut said:

Lovely to see photos of Vera again. She’s beautiful. It really wouldn’t surprise me if she and Finlay and have a common line somewhere in the background. 

Believe it or not but she was nearly 10 Yr old when that was taken. Yes I wondered if there were some common ancestry between them. She loves the boat.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My word. Wonderful pictures. For me, dogs, boats, the broads. 

It simply encapsulates my perfect day. Add our family of sons and daughters their children, our grandchildren, for Nanny and Grandad the most memorable of days. Hectic, frantic, sometimes anxious, and of course the dogs.

Fleeting memories. Never to be forgotten.

Old Wussername. 

• Like 6