Welcome Brian Wards, and a discount for members!

We are pleased to announce the Brian Wards of Brundall have joined our list of forum sponsors. The great news for members is that by speaking to the ever helpful Nick or Tanya, and stating you are a member of the NBN, you will automatically get a 10% discount!

If ordering online, simply use discount code NBN to automatically get the 10% discount!

To visit their brand new website and see the extensive range of stock, just click on the advert!

Edited by mbird
Added online code information
  • Like 12

Great.  Some of MS's ropes are getting very shabby.

SueH

PS - I'm back, internetless in the caravan (not a proper word I know) - it is surprising how often you use the internet, you don't realise until you haven't got access!

Thank you Mark for chasing this advertising account at Brian Ward's.

Not only does this advertiser like all our other sponsors help support our forum, but thats to their discount offer helps boat owners in the local area.

I find the help given at Brian Wards is second to none, the prices are competative and the counter staff (Tanya & Nick) know their products very well.

I would urge anyone to open an account there.

Regards

Alan

Thank you, Brian Wards.

I see that Marine Teak are also offering forum members a discount, I am very tempted, have just got to convince the wife that the boat will be more economical with a nice Teak table.

• Like 1

Thank you, Brian Wards.

I see that Marine Teak are also offering forum members a discount, I am very tempted, have just got to convince the wife that the boat will be more economical with a nice Teak table.

You certainly wouldn't be disappointed with the quality of the Teak from Marine Teak. I have seen them and they are simply amazing.

• 5 months later...

Another thumbs up for BW from me...went to see Nick a couple of weeks ago for a remote panel/switch for our Victron Multi....Not only got discout from Victron(via Nick) but also got the NBN discount on top.... :clap

Hello Brian Ward or should I say Nick and Tanya, yes it's funny we were only in there last friday. When ever we are up to the boat for some reason a visit to Brian Ward for something. Always so helpful especially when I have no idea what I am asking for. Thanks guys :clap .

Kind Regards

Marina    :Stinky

• Like 1

As if by magic, Tanya has just emailed me to say that NBN members ordering online can use the discount code NBN at the checkout page to automatically apply the 10% discount. How's that for service!

I've added this information to the first post so no one misses it :)

• Like 4

+1 for Marine Teak.  We bought a folding table with the mariners compass in the middle at the Horning Boat Show.  Good quality and Luke is a good guy to deal with.

Nick and Tanya are great at BW - so helpful and full of advice.  Patient too   :)

Luke is a Member here on the NBN, Liberty, his user name is Lucky.

I quite agree, his teak woodwork is top-class.  :clap :clap :clap

• Like 1

Absolutely love Brian Ward's. Always an extremely pleasant welcome and nothing is too much trouble for the team there.

The problem I have is that as soon as I get in the shop, I begin to salivate uncontrollably and to hyper-ventilate at the thought of all that nice shiny stuff. Worse than any kid in a toy shop. :)

They have so much stuff that is so essential to our inventory....even if we didn't realise that simple fact. :cool:

• Like 2