Bonzo is on the loose! Woof woof! :)

Bonzo

Hi there everybody.

Just to let everybody know that old Bonzo has slipped his lead and from time to time is found loose on the Broads. If found and plied with good real ale he will often wag his tail.

I enjoy a bit of not too serious fishing and often give a wave and a smile to passing boaters and canoeists. A nice pint in the Dog at Ludham Bridge is also enjoyed.

I love the quitter parts of the Broads such as Hickling and Barton Broads and sometimes go down South for a change of scenery.

Regards.

Bonzo.

Hi Bonzo, Welcome to the looney bin. Does your liking for real ale and a spot of fishing ever take you to the Pleasure Boat Hickling? If so, keep an eye out for a boat called Nyx (moored just behind the pubs beer garden), and if I'm aboard, give me a shout and we can "blow the froth off a few"

• Like 1

Jenny Morgan:

That avatar would be great! Its a spitting image of me. not too sure if it can be used due to copyright.

To all the other friendly people, thanks again for the warm welcome, I have not been online recently due to certain reasons which I will not go into.

Oh yes, Broad Scott: The Bonzo Dog Doodah Band! I remember them.

My nickname comes from an old dog I used to take for walks when my family went to our caravan at Dovercourt. A really lovely old mut with a wonderful nature, (does that describe me? Humm?

MM: Thanks for the offer, will see what I can do about that. Had a nice couple of bream this year. They were that......................................................big! Fish1

Best wishes.

Bonzo. :dog:

• Like 3

Bonzo, I rather suspect that that image is way out of copyright by now! 

Like you I found the bream. I'm not fanatically keen on all the paraphernalia of weighing every fish that I catch unless they are huge so I can only guess that I had fish up to six pounds so they were good, but not that . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . big!

• 2 weeks later...