Is this another sign of Spring ?

Don't about spring........but they would look good on a plate!!

Lucky my garden is a no shooting zone. :)

Though I realise I'm fattening them up at my expense for someone to enjoy blasting away at them with their Purdey.

Now if they could only shoot back, then it would be sport.....

Lucky my garden is a no shooting zone. :)

Though I realise I'm fattening them up at my expense for someone to enjoy blasting away at them with their Purdey.

Now if they could only shoot back, then it would be sport.....

Perhaps our resident cartoonist may oblige us with such a thing Strowy  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

We have daffodils out in bloom. The fish in the pond are starting to come to the surface more,  and the birds are busy on the bird feeders. It is much warmer today, than it's been for a while and the days are getting longer. Make's you feel better as well, when the sun is shining. Let's just hope for a good summer!

• Like 2

A spoilsport is never welcomed and I know weather forecasters frequently get it wrong but with pressure continuing to rise, there does seem to be a trend further out, for those well renowned easterly winds to set in. Those little sea breezes are  well known to Norfolk folk and as my old Mum used to say ".. there is nuthin' between Cromer and Russia..." !! However might be good for getting under Potter but the breeze might just set your teeth on edge a bit!!

A week or so of that will soon send the fish back to the bottom of the pond!!! Poor blighters!!

Nope it aint yet. :norty: Not by a long way. A nice big cold front will be back soon. :naughty:

cheers Iain.

Maybe, but down here in the Midlands, we don't get it as cold as you do in Scotland. Everytime I see the weather forecast after the news, It always seems to be raining where you are, so when you come to Norfolk Iain, leave the wet stuff up there.  :lol:

Maybe, but down here in the Midlands, we don't get it as cold as you do in Scotland. Everytime I see the weather forecast after the news, It always seems to be raining where you are, so when you come to Norfolk Iain, leave the wet stuff up there.  : lol:

I usually do Geoff bring good weather with me. Its not so much rain in my area, that's further north than I am. As I type its blowing a near gale here.

cheers Iain.

Down on the boat today ,bit breezy but cracking weather saw a good few boats out ,a good few moored at Ranworth with some empty electric points .Bliss ! Biggest plus for me was turned the key and my trusty Perkins burst into life after five months in hibernation .

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well Iain, you have had better temperatures than what we have had down here, but what you must remember is the old saying " Never cast a cloud till May is out"  :norty: .

All we can do is enjoy the warm sun shine  :rolleyes: (our cat's have enjoyed laying in the sun).

Everyone out on the Broads have been so lucky  :clap this Easter.

Regards

Marina   :Stinky

• Like 1

Hi Marina,

We had a fair bit of mist early today not a usual occurance here, as there is usually a breeze for the wind surfing fraternity. It really warmed up in the afternoon though. Hopefully DonnyGeoff is also enjoying good weather on the Forth, Clyde and Union canals.

cheers Iain.

• Like 2