What has happened to the so called Summer.

Hylander

I don't know what you lot are all on about. There has been a great one day cricket series played out, one dampish match, well two.. As for it being cold, it has been since we returned from Norfolk, positively Baltic at times, you at least have seen it over 20c.

Still, next week it will be hot down souf, WIMBLEDON is on! Common Andy!!!! :clap  :clap  :clap

cheers Iain

• Like 1

Relax folks. I'm on the water from the 1st of July and I have had the weather sorted with the big man for 8 months now. I got my order in early.

Dosent rain in the pub however should the worst happen!!!! But I'm bringing my factor 60' specially created for the Scots!!

• Like 1

Still, next week it will be hot down souf, WIMBLEDON is on! Common Andy!!!! :clap  :clap  :clap

cheers Iain

"Common" ???

(Of an animal) found or living in relatively large numbers; not rare: you might spot less common birds such as the great spotted woodpecker; the swordfish is not common in European waters

Attire today - start when left mooring - shorts and fleece. 6 hour later when moored up - hat, trousers, socks, 2 fleeces and a waterproof- says it all - however determined tomorrow will be shorts and tee shirt all the way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Attire today - start when left mooring - shorts and fleece. 6 hour later when moored up - hat, trousers, socks, 2 fleeces and a waterproof- says it all - however determined tomorrow will be shorts and tee shirt all the way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What ......no thong? :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

Spent a long weekend working on Royal Tudor. Cold, wet, occasionally windy...and that was just the Beagles! Having to cover everything over every ten minutes to protect from the persistent rain showers and dragging as much as we could inside the boat became a real pain. Toby, now feeling much better, decided enough was enough and made his own arrangements.

IMAG0326_zpszsfxqi9p.jpg

Of course when we decided that the weather was not suitable to varnishing and it was time to come home, just ten miles from the Lincolnshire border...the rain stopped and the sun came out.

• Like 3

Next week is looking much better. Maybe the start of something special.

Yes Mark, 

I have informed SWMBO to take light clothing for their day out at Wimbledon. If is to be believed, BBC Weather, Tuesday will be 25c! :cool:  in London. Norwich 23c.

You read it first on here! :naughty:  :dance

cheers Iain

Iain, are you and SWMBO seriously going all that way just to watch a couple of blokes knocking their balls about? Surely stopping off at Potter, hiring a dayboat, and pootling off to Hickling would give you far more pleasure?

JM I shall be at home on my tod. I aint going to Strawberries and Cream land :norty:  Oh and Pink Gins! My sister in law has always wanted to go since Andy Murray came on the scene. Luckily she acquired tickets for Court 1 through the ballot. They are going down by train on Monday Morning. Back home Wednesday.

I do like your idea, those new day boats at PH look ideal for me! :dance

cheers Iain.