Sunny Sunday Morning

SwanR

Morning All, 

Just popping in to say hello.

Been reading the forum for a while and figured I would join up and join in. Came back a week ago from our third holiday on Swan Reflection hence my username - as I don't own a boat I thought I would attach myself to the one I would own if I had won the lottery last night!

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Enjoy your day,

Jean.

Hello Jean and Welcome to the NBN from me as well.

Why don't you do a write up of your holiday (we are a nosey lot here)

I always feel that I can extend my holiday by writing it up and attatching photos, it's also good to look back in the dark days of winter when its cold and miserable outside.

Whatever you decide, make yourself at home and enjoy the forum

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will indeed post up a holiday tale - I know how much I enjoy reading everyone else's. And it's nice to thank people who've pointed you in the direction of some good spots to moor up.

Hubby and I were of course a little sad that this would be our last visit to Swancraft but ... we have already booked Swan Reflection with Richardsons for next June.  :dance

• Like 1

By the way ... everyone in Essex is probably blaming me for the weather. Did I say it was sunny? :desismileys_0130:  Well it's pouring with rain now!  :summertime:

Well the sunshine coast aint so sunny today and its the second day of the sea and beach festival............says it all I spose