For just £3.00

Labrador

I am glad to read that I am not the only one who gets very anoid with the constant tv adverts....I wish there was an opt out as a soon as one comes on in my house I hit the mute button.  Call me heartless but i give where I can locally and I am sick to death of being constantly bombarded with these adverts :-(

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tangara said:

I hear what you are saying Lori, but the charity bag collections I dont mind you can shove all your tat, old knickers, socks, dodgy magazines etc in them, they pick it up and take it away, saves a trip to the dump :dance

xmas6

Ray & Carole

Funny you should say that... We have a family member born with a heart condition and so since she was born we have always supported the British Heart Foundation. In a recent charity bag collection they had so much stuff that the local shop could not cope and so they took it all to the dump by the transit van load, still in the Heart Foundation bags, unopened, just as they came off your doorsteps. And they were classed as trade waste so had to go on the weighbridge and pay!! We were disgusted with them. Even if they had sent the clothes as rags they'd have got 50p a kilo for them...

How do I know this? The waste site manager is a customer of ours.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JanetAnne said:

Funny you should say that... We have a family member born with a heart condition and so since she was born we have always supported the British Heart Foundation. In a recent charity bag collection they had so much stuff that the local shop could not cope and so they took it all to the dump by the transit van load, still in the Heart Foundation bags, unopened, just as they came off your doorsteps. And they were classed as trade waste so had to go on the weighbridge and pay!! We were disgusted with them. Even if they had sent the clothes as rags they'd have got 50p a kilo for them...

How do I know this? The waste site manager is a customer of ours.

So the collection box that we had in our pub is not alone in not being of impotence then, to the britsh heart foundation!

• Like 1

I like the Red Cross's style. " Just leave us 1% of your estate in your will "   Yeah right, like hell I will!

I seem to be with the majority here, Air ambulance, 'RNLI and Caister' and just a bit to Dogs Trust. Any left over I leave to that well known charity KMMAAGHBC. For the very few uninitiated amongst us that is...

Keep Mauriuce Mynah Afloat And Get His Boat Cleaned.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Charlie said:
10 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Check your spelling Charlie, i think you'll find the words important and impotent are completely different :naughty:

Grace

p.s Just couldn't resist, sorry :kiss

So the collection box that we had in our pub is not alone in not being of impotence then, to the britsh heart foundation!

The auto correct will be over my knee straight after you young lady............... grinssssss

charlie

only joking xx xx

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BroadScot said:

Shall I repair your impotancey Charlie? Ohhh err!:naughty:

xmas6Iain.

Is no thread safe from you lot?

If I was talking about mooring lines it'd end up as bondage!

And as for stern glands..  just don't go there!

Humans eh. :shocked

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hockham Admiral said:

But she's a female, Iain,  and not subject to logic........   :bow

Oh John, best hide before Wine Shoes Grace and Chocaholic JA chase after you!  BTW I agree with what you said! Here John, we can hide behind the settee!!!:hiding::naughty:

xmas6Iain

• Like 2