Norfolk Live cams

RayandCarole

5 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

Try and use Chrome as a browser Ray. There seems to be lots of reports of the apple browser being a bit flunky. Most developers now code mainly for Chrome so it's always a better choice. cheers 

Chrome certainly appears to be the most stable these days, Alan.

cheersIain.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

Try and use Chrome as a browser Ray. There seems to be lots of reports of the apple browser being a bit flunky. Most developers now code mainly for Chrome so it's always a better choice. cheers 

Safari has been a mess, even on adesktop since the last updates. Apple need to sort it out. Not fond of Chrome simply because i'm always wary of the way Google operates but that might just be my paranoia!

• Like 1

Just now, trambo said:

Safari has been a mess, even on adesktop since the last updates. Apple need to sort it out. Not fond of Chrome simply because i'm always wary of the way Google operates but that might just be my paranoia!

I'd more worried about using apple ;) There's nothing in chrome that I know off that would cause concern. Chrome is better written and helpful for developers so most websites will work a bit better in this compared to others. cheers 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do yourselves a favour and scrap crapple, its trying to outdo MS on making things worse with every update.

Mind android has just fixed a non fault on my Samsung s5 and I can no longer get emails on it and it is very risky to roll back a version.

paul

I want my abacus back.

Having the same problem here on Safari but haven't tried any other browsers. I get the picture for a few seconds then it flips back to a little blue square with a question mark in the middle of a white screen. However it's perfectly fine on my iPhone viewed through a Norfolk Broads app ... which is making me suspicious that it's the browser not the site. It's been like it for quite a while now.